Would you spend $400.00 on this??

Wenlitz

<font color=6699FF>The Tag Fairy has been known to
:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 Ok We are headed to WDW in just a couple of weeks. We have seen LaNouba once before. Would you spend $400.00 to see it a 2nd time?? I jut cant make up my mind about this? I s there something else of this caliber to do? Thanks!

My family of 6 saw the show in the summer of 2002. It cost us a bundle. It's going to cost another bundle, but we are going back to see it next year.

We really liked it and have seen it twice. Debating on whether or not to see it a third time. Maybe you could do a dinner show you haven't done.

My husband and I saw it in July 2003. We are going back in July with our son this time. We thought it was fantastic! It was actually on Bravo a few weeks ago, we tivoed it and let our son watch it to see if he would be interested in the show, he really liked it!! :)

We are going in July and I would love to take the rest of my family to see this ( I saw it once in 2001). Also debating wheather to take my 4 yr old gs. I loved the show . :Pinkbounc

We're doing just that!

We saw it when it first opened a few years back, and were puzzled, astonished, terrified, and awed. We're taking my in-laws to see it in July. (What a trip THAT should be -- they haven't been to the World in about 20 years and are wondering why we keep going back...! We're giving 'em our own personalized VIP tour, culled from years of experience, and HOURS spent here on the DIS. Can't wait!) :banana:

I've never seen this show in person but I did see it on tv. Would I pay $400. to see it? Not on your life. It is an awesome show, I am sure but that is a lot of money for a single show. There are so many other things you could do for much less money. I guess maybe I am the poorest one on the DIS boards when it comes to finances but I am always watching my money and trying to get the most out of my trip. It is amazing I have been as many times as I have brcause of the cost but I will always go back.

We went a couple years ago and loved it. My tickets for the July 29th show came in the mail Saturday!! :teeth: We are surprising DD princess: for her 17th B-day, she has always wanted to go again, can't wait to see her face! :banana:

It is well worth seeing it again. Hopefully the $400.00 is for about 6 or more people. :confused3 I have seen it 3 or 4 times and really enjoyed it each time. They also apperently made some changes, so I would definately recommend seeing it again. If $400.00 is too much, consider cutting the # of tickets you are buying, if that is possible, otherwise, see it. :cool1:

We feel cheated when we don't do it. It is such a rich presesntation. There are things going on all different levels, you can not possibly watch everything in one showing. Whenever we go we see something we've never seen before. We even own the DVD they sell there and we never tire of it. I always know when DH has been watching it because he spends the next few days trying to figure out how he could fly around our house on red silk strands. :rolleyes: I say do it, it is money well spent.

DH :smooth: and I are taking a wait and see on this exact issue. while we
would love to go, we didn't prebuy these tickets, since they are very
expensive, probably worth it, but we didn't want to overbook ourselves,
what if we were too tired to enjoy it? So we will look into it when we
get to DTD

bugsy said:
DH :smooth: and I are taking a wait and see on this exact issue. while we
would love to go, we didn't prebuy these tickets, since they are very
expensive, probably worth it, but we didn't want to overbook ourselves,
what if we were too tired to enjoy it? So we will look into it when we
get to DTD
Dont knowif you have an AP but you can I believe get a discount of 20$ per ticket with one.

Absolutely worth it. We have gone 3x and are planning to go again this Aug.

Seeing it on TV/DVD is nothing close to the Splendor of a Live Performance. There is no way to judge based on viewing it on TV.

Absolutely not. I hated it the first time I saw it. And think about the souveirs/food you could get for that!

I wouldn't spend the money. I though La Nouba was novel, and interesting but would not personally sit through it again and definitely would not pay 400.00 to go.

Though I think La Nouba and many of the other Cirque shows are amazing, paying $400 to see it "again", no we wouldn't do that. Thats money that can be spent on something new we haven't done or seen or money that can be saved!
Best of luck deciding!

If there aren't new people in the group I wouldn't go see it again, especially for $400.
I've seen a couple Circques and La Nouba wasn't my favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter