Would you repeat 2011?

Would you repeat 2011?

• Definitely!

• Probably

• Maybe

• Would rather not

• Heck No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
It was a great year. But I wouldn't do it over because they keep getting better!

Surgeries, degenerative health issues, pain shots, pills, & pain patches - no possibilities of getting better - No way!

BUT - My daughter's stepdaughter - got married, graduated from college, got her first teaching job, then purchased her first home - all in 2011.

I want to celebrate her successes! She LOVES 2011! :thumbsup2

Definately yes! Even though there were many, many hard parts of the year I finally got to travel half way around the world to spend 3 1/2 weeks in Australia. I went with DH and my parents, saw relatives I had never met or had not seen in many years. I was with my mum when she got to see her cousin who she had not seen since he emigrated 42 years ago! I got to experience 3 out of the 10 things on my bucket list - go to the Sydney Opera House, go on a skiing holiday (although I didn't think I would be doing that in August in Australia!!) and climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge. 2010 was not a good year for me at all, so this year was much better. I am looking forward to 2012 too.

Nope. Both good and bad happened this year, and so I'm ready to move on and see what 2012 brings us!

I don't know why, but I feel very positive about 2012. I can't wait to say good-bye to 2011.

I am definitely ready for 2012. I had a lupus flare last February that caused brain inflammation and damage, lost my driving abilities, had to quit a job I had for almost 15 years, my dog died, my FIL's health deteriorated, my husband's company got bought-out and now he works tons of hours (but the work is a blessing), and my grandfather passed away this week. Ugh....

But, on a happier note, my daughter graduated high school & started college, I have an amazing family that takes incredible care of me, and I have doctors that are taking great care of me.

2011 was a very tough year, but I'm hoping 2012 will be a little less stressful!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Definitely!

My grandpa passed away, but he was in the latter stages of alzheimers, so it was really more of a blessing that he isn't suffering anymore.

Our son was born!

We paid off all credit card debt!

We finally got the minivan that we wanted!

Three outta four ain't bad. ;)

Well, let's see:

In 2011, I was moved at work from a department I was stuck in for 3 years to the department I've been trying to get back to for about 6 years. :thumbsup2

Our daughter auditioned for District (5 couty) Band and placed 10th chair French Horn (out of 16). :thumbsup2

Took my son to a baseball game in Baltimore. :thumbsup2

Had my in-laws visit for a few days over Christmas. :thumbsup2

Started a new hobby -- genealogical research -- and got in contact with several long lost and/or never met relatives. :thumbsup2

Got a raise for the first time since 2008, even though it was 1%. :confused3

My football team missed the playoffs. :sad2:

My parents had some major money problems. :mad:

My mom's best friend (and cousin)'s husband passed away. :sad1:

Put weight back on after losing a lot over 2009 - 2010 :headache:

So, in general, yes, I think so. Wasn't the best year ever, but I had worse. 2009 is one I would like to never have back. 2010 sucked, too. I voted "Probably."

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There should be a "HELL - NO!"

* We decided to sell our really big house and down-size in the same market. No problem - eh? We really should have waited. Didn't get what we hoping for when we sold & got screwed on the hosue we bought (seller had a huge stinky problem under the house - dead rats; and racoons pulled down the insulation & had been living under the house) He said he took care of it. After we moved in, we found that he hadn't. Now we have to decide to take him to Small Claims Court - not really looking forward to it.

* Our older son and daughter-in-law just lost pretty much everything they owned in an apt fire (including their beloved cat)

* Younger son and daughter-in-law's home was burglarized the week before Thanksgiving. They lost a lap-top, a game system, a TV and some of her jewelry (some expensive, some sentimental)

So, while I wouldn't want to do this year over again, it would have been nice if thngs had gone smoother. We're hoping for a better 2012.

no way .....

too many family illnesses in 2011.

2012 doesn't look much better.....:sad2:

Some good things happened, but the year included 2 surgeries for me, and 1 for my DH (3 1/2monthes out of work) so I'm glad to see this year end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter