Would you rather ?

ELVISSSS!!!
No offence to his real fans and now-that-he's-dead-I'm-his-#1-fan fans, but I've always hated MJ

WYR be a male or female?

Would you have to pay to live at WDW? If so, I choose all-expense-paid for a month :cool1:

WYR... (this is for if you know Kingdom Hearts) fight alongside Sora or Riku? (I choose Sora! :thumbsup2)

If you don't know Kingdom Hearts, WYR see a show you sort-of like on Broadway, or see a show that you love at a community theatre with awesome actors/actresses?

Good luck choosing!!! :goodvibes

The show I love!

WYR

Live in Cinderella Castle but never be able to leave it or Live in Sleeping Beauty castle but never be able to leave it?

Tough decision...

Cindy's castle? I like WDW better, but either is a bad choice... I like to roam! :rotfl:

WYR be in your fav book, TV show, or video game? Please say what it is and why... :goodvibes

Book, but it's a tie between Harry Potter and The Kingdom Keepers, both would be so fun to experience.

WYR
Marry for love or money?

Entrees. I'm not a big chocolate fan. And most desserts...Are SO sugary. :P
I'd rather have candy. OR real food.

WYR have 1 true friend, or millions that secretly hate you?

entrees,most deserts are the same anyway

wyr be an only child or have 6 brothers and sisters

bigthundergirl - 1 true friend
snowyjoey - only child

wyr travel to foriegn place or only stay in the continent you live in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter