• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would You Rather Game

My best friend, my mom.:)
WYR stay at the Polynesian for 3 days, or stay at Pop Century for 10 days?

Frontierland

WYR find a paintbrush on Tom Sawyer Island (in which you earn fastpasses) or get to pull the sword out of the stone?

Get to pull the sword out of the stone ( I just think that would be cool)

WYR ride the Tower of Terror ten times in a row or the Rockin Roller Coaster ten times in a row.

Totally kiss your crush!:love:

WYR Watch your favorite Disney movie 24/7 for a week or go see as many Disney plays around the US in a week?

I haven't eatten at the Sci-Fi Diner so I think that is what I would choose.:confused3

WYR live in the Disney Resorts or the Disney Parks.

• Be a Disney Imagineer!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WYR Get stuck upside down on the Rockin' Roller Coaster or Get stuck on Mission:Space advanced version on the launching sequence???

Launching sequence SM.

WYR go to the 2001 version of DCA or the current version of Disney Studios Paris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter