Would you like it to snow in the parks?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
just wanted some of you floridians to share this snow with us!

Do you love the permanent sunshine down there or would you love to see the magic kingdom during the snow!

I've seen some photos of either euro Disney or Disneyland Paris and it looks fabulous! What do you guys think!

I just moved back to Florida. I am watching my Facebook feed. It looks very pretty in y'all's yards. I would like Disney to remain snow-free. :-)

I don't live in Florida, but I go to WDW partly because of the warmth and sun. I don't like cold or snow under any circumstances (I don't even like the movie Frozen), and I would never take a vacation to a snowy place. (Oddly enough, I'm originally from Alaska.) I'd be very disappointed if it snowed during my WDW vacation. It seems like Florida has a particularly high non-native population. I'd bet a lot of people move there because of the weather, and have made a conscious decision to live where it doesn't snow.

(I have seen it snow in the MK, during MVMCP. Obviously the park wasn't blanketed, but it was more than enough.)

Bring on the snow!! Maybe it would force the snow birds and Canadians to go back north for good.

Do you love the permanent sunshine down there or would you love to see the magic kingdom during the snow!

I've seen some photos of either euro Disney or Disneyland Paris and it looks fabulous! What do you guys think!
This made me laugh...no permanent sunshine here, in fact we spend a lot of months with severe thunderstorms and rain every afternoon. Snow would be nice, every once in a while

Well you know what I mean by sunshine!!

Ok well you guys are more than welcomed to come to NYC where we have the real blizzard beach right now!

No way! Plenty of that in this refrigerator I call home...

This made me laugh...no permanent sunshine here, in fact we spend a lot of months with severe thunderstorms and rain every afternoon.

Seriously.

I've had three wdw trips so far that got disturbingly cold. Dec 2010, Jan 2014 and 2015. The middle one had a day tht was 21 degrees with wind chill. I have zero interest in it snowing.

I hear that Jan 2010's marathon weekend had "Disney on ice" for either the half or the full, with it sleeting on the runners. No thank you!

Nope. Give me sunny, 90 degree days in the World every day and I'm a happy person.

No thank you VERYmuch. If I wanted snow I'd just stay home. We were in the MK last Friday when it was so cold that I had my winter jacket, wool scarf, and gloves on. It was NOT fun to be anywhere outside for hours in that weather. And it wasn't even cold enough to freeze. I'm sure they were doing a booming business in coffee, cocoa, and heavy sweatshirt sales. Ugh.

i'm pretty sure that is has snowed in central florida in the past.

and there's "snow" at MK and HS during the holiday season.

i'm pretty sure that is has snowed in central florida in the past.

and there's "snow" at MK and HS during the holiday season.

You're right. And it devastated the Florida citrus crops that year. And the parks looked terrible because the freezing weather killed so many of the plants.

We went to the beach today...I think I pissed off some of my northern friends posting pics to fb of us at the beach.
I think snow is pretty but I like it warm. It would be so odd to see DW covered in snow.

We were there for Christmas week 2010, my DD was there with her choir to sing in the Candlelight Processional. One morning we went to the MK at 7:00 a.m. for RD and the reports were that 21 degrees. People were pulling children in wagons wrapped in hotel blankets. Thank goodness we watched the weather reports and came prepared, winter coats, goves, thermals and hand warmers. My DH and DS flew out midway through the week to go to Ottawa for a hockey tournament, it was warmer in Ottawa when they landed than in was in Orlando when they took off!!!

After an experience like that.....I will take a warm weather trip any day and save the snow for at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter