Would you let your child wait for you outside of ride???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to take someone out of the park to rape them male or female. I am not saying don't do it because of this but just because someone cannot get a kid out of the park without suspicion does not mean you cannot so something.
You dont take a child out of their own house, either. A child is nine times more likely to be molested by someone they know, than by a stranger.

I really wish people would start warning [kids] about the danger where it has the greatest chance of being, and lighten up on the stranger danger; not stop, just realize the worst danger isn't where you think.

Is riding a ride more important to you than the safety of your son? Think carefully how quickly things happen (3 girls just found in Ohio 10 years later!!!) before you consider leaving him alone.

Chances are it would never happen, but there is that chance and I don't think it is worth the risk.

We gave up riding certain rides we loved for over 10 years because my daughter was too scared to ride, but there were so many others to ride instead. Once she got older, she tried these rides and loved them.

If you can't shame your husband in to going so that you can ride HM, then pass on the ride for the memories you will have with your son because he is safe! It's worth it!

Is riding a ride more important to you than the safety of your son? Think carefully how quickly things happen (3 girls just found in Ohio 10 years later!!!) before you consider leaving him alone.
Three teenagers/young adults who accepted a ride from someone at least one of them knew, on a public street, in a large city, is in no way similar to leaving your responsible child who refuses to board a certain attraction alone on a bench in a theme park for 30 minutes with strict instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter