Would you leave MK just to see Fantasmic?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by LisaTN, Jan 28, 2013.

1. momto3boysillbe

momto3boysillbe Mouseketeer

I would skip DTD and see it for sure. I honestly don't see how there are people that don't like it or its their least favorite. Its an awesome show! Aside from my kids being scared of it(which they're not), there's no way I would miss it.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jujie77

jujie77 Earning My Ears

Ok silly question but what is Fantasmic? Is it the end of the night fireworks show at Hollywood Studios?

4. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

Our family loves to watch Fantasmic, however, we personally would not leave MK just to go see it. Not that it can't be done, but because we are not PH people therefore, we like to stay in one park each day. Also, the distance between MK and DHS is much farther out. If you were really wanting to do your plan, then I agree with the PP that suggested seeing it on your Epcot day because that park is much closer (you could even walk there if you were up to it), but then on the other hand, if you are wanting to see Illuminations (I like this show much better), then that could be a problem. Good luck deciding.

5. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

Not a silly question at all :goodvibes...Fantasmic is the show at the end of night for DHS, but only on selected nights (depending on the time of year).