• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would you go or would you let your child go to a haunted house if...

I would imagine that lots of the sickos that enjoy the fetish site would be very likely to show up at the haunted house. I would stay away.

Yes, she is planning on taking her daughter to one that is run by the local fire department.

I don't want to give away it's location because I don't want to start a giant rumor mill going. There is the possibility that this is just a coincidence and is completely innocent ( although it is too close to comfort for me). I just wanted to see if I was being over-sensitive or if I was justified in my shock.

Would be fun for a dis-meet, yeah right. It's not in a location that is central for everybody, kind of out of the way.

Those guys at L5 productions (the web designers) are really sick. I agree hat you can't really tell if the 2 sites are connected. Those L5 creative guys make creepy horror type stuff so maybe they did some work for the haunted house and also do work for some sicko internet site.

Ooooo The Waverly Sanitorium!!!!! Ooooo I would go to that one!!!!!

I would probably still go, alot of weird people do sight graphics for different sights.

Waverly- maybe I am confused. I think it is something else and I also understand why the OP isn't saying. They are a haunted house for charity and there is a good chance that the story ends there. There is a weird web site by their web designer.

Actually, the person's name is listed as the creative designer/director for the haunted house and for the fetish site. You can pull up the site for the haunted house or the fetish site and find the same name taking responsibility for the creations at both places. The similarities are very close and it appears that some of the pictures are the same or have the same background, at least from what I can see of the samples.

It's not that I am against freedom of expression or whatever that would be considered, but I have a problem if a charitable name is being used as a front for it. However, I don't want to get caught up in it and I am hoping that it is purely just a coincidence or an oversight. I really hope that it isn't being used in that manner.

In addition, I don't think it would be appropriate for children. As one poster said, a child does not need an additional reason to be afraid of the hospital or doctor's office.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter