Would you ever work at WDW?????

I'd love to!!! I'd either like to be an imagineer or a parade performer! I would just love it so much! I might just have to base what college I go to on if they have the Disney program or not.... :confused3 :rotfl:

is this even a question??? HECK YA I WOULD WORK AT DISNEY!!!!:rotfl:

It's my dream and goal to do Fall Advantage 2016!::MickeyMo I would love to do entertainment, attractions, costuming(especially entertainment costuming), or candy merchandise. I would be thrilled with any role really if I get to work at Disney. I think my ultimate goal is to work full time at Disney, as a horticultural scientist, working in advertising, or working on Disney parks filming. Maybe an Imagineer. I also want to do the program after college and extend for a professional internship! @niallsprincess, I do too. But luckily I'v seen the college I think I want to go to has many students do the college program. Phew! haha​

It's my dream and goal to do Fall Advantage 2016!::MickeyMo I would love to do entertainment, attractions, costuming(especially entertainment costuming), or candy merchandise. I would be thrilled with any role really if I get to work at Disney. I think my ultimate goal is to work full time at Disney, as a horticultural scientist, working in advertising, or working on Disney parks filming. Maybe an Imagineer. I also want to do the program after college and extend for a professional internship! @niallsprincess, I do too. But luckily I'v seen the college I think I want to go to has many students do the college program. Phew! haha​

See, I'd love to either work at Disney or be a marine biologist. I had thought about being a marine biologist for Coral Reef or something, because I'm sure that they have them for that. At least I've got two choices if one doesn't work out, but I think ultimately I'd love to work at Walt Disney World. I'm really out going and I think working at the world gives you something new every day and I like that.

See, I'd love to either work at Disney or be a marine biologist. I had thought about being a marine biologist for Coral Reef or something, because I'm sure that they have them for that. At least I've got two choices if one doesn't work out, but I think ultimately I'd love to work at Walt Disney World. I'm really out going and I think working at the world gives you something new every day and I like that.

Yes Disney would be amazing to work at. I love how you can make guests feel magical everyday! pixiedust: Hey if I become an horticultural scientist which right now is my top job I think and we both get our dream jobs we would work at next store pavilions!:wave2::D

Yes Disney would be amazing to work at. I love how you can make guests feel magical everyday! pixiedust: Hey if I become an horticultural scientist which right now is my top job I think and we both get our dream jobs we would work at next store pavilions!:wave2::D

That would be so cool! I can't really decide if I'd want to do that or be an imagineer, though. Or a parade performer. I think anything Disney related would be amazing!

That would be so cool! I can't really decide if I'd want to do that or be an imagineer, though. Or a parade performer. I think anything Disney related would be amazing!

Ditto! I am ALWAYS changing my mind what I want to do :lmao: Good thing I still have a lot of time to decide. And yes, any job at Disney would be great!pixiedust:

Ditto! I am ALWAYS changing my mind what I want to do :lmao: Good thing I still have a lot of time to decide. And yes, any job at Disney would be great!pixiedust:

I don't change my mind very much. There is only a few things I have every wanted to do. Marine biologist and Disney World being the top two.

I would love to work at Disney! One of my options for college at the moment is to study architectural engineering, in which case I would pursue a career as an Imagineer.

This is seriously the only thing i want to do in the future , its hard telling my friends tho because they don't understand!:confused3

I would love to be a dancer in the parade but i can't dance :rotfl:
I'd either work on a disney cruise , work in Epcot - the England pavilion or in Magic Kingdom doing anything! I'm not fussed as to what i do aslong as i'm in the place i love!

Another thing is i live in England:( this means it would be hard getting a job in Disney!

@ Peyton Gotcha! Good luck deciding.:goodvibes I think I'm pretty set on Disney, I just can't decide a specific job for Disney after the college program.

@Pluto That sounds cool. I also love your name and avatar, I love Pluto! He is my favorite and if I grow an inch I hope to be friends with him! pluto:

@Megan I know the cruise ship has many international cast members. And for Walt Disney World have you heard of the International College Program? https://www.disneyinternationalprograms.com/icp.html understand friends not understanding your love for Disney, mine are the same way! :)

It's a possibility. I work at another theme park already, but a lot of my friends work at both. Maybe someday in the future. My parents both work[ed] at WDW so they'd be able to refer me if I ever chose to apply.

I would move to Florida and start working in WDW tommorow if i could! :)
I'd love to work in the England part of the World showcase at Epcot like Megan :thumbsup2
Or i'd work in House of Blues in downtown disney, i love that place!

I would so love to work at WDW! Being surrounded by the magic every day would be so amazing! I am hoping to do either the College Program or the Culinary Program in a few years for sure so I can get my foot in the door down there!

I would so love to work at WDW! Being surrounded by the magic every day would be so amazing! I am hoping to do either the College Program or the Culinary Program in a few years for sure so I can get my foot in the door down there!

That's really cool! Right now, I'm thinking that the college I'll go to MUST have the college program. :goodvibes

I would love to work at WDW! It's my favorite place on Earth! Everyone tells me that's where they see me in five years! I just want to to anything as long as there's Disney involved to be honest! :stitch:

I would love to work at Disney! One of my options for college at the moment is to study architectural engineering, in which case I would pursue a career as an Imagineer.

I want to be an Imagineer too!
At first I wanted to work at Walt Disney Animation Studios though, but now I want to become an Imagineer and work at the MK..it would hav been so cool to do the Fantasyland project though:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter