• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would you ever stand in line and not use Express Pass?

poohfan

Mouseketeer
I read that for some of the rides, what you see standing in the regular line shouldn't be missed, and some think it's better than the actual ride. If this was your first time on a ride and it was Summer where the lines are long and it's hot out, which ones would pick the line and not use Express Pass?

I read that for some of the rides, what you see standing in the regular line shouldn't be missed, and some think it's better than the actual ride. If this was your first time on a ride and it was Summer where the lines are long and it's hot out, which ones would pick the line and not use Express Pass?
Yes...I've done that before especially when someone in the group is a first timer. I would say don't miss the queue for E.T., Revenge of The Mummy and MIB at the Studios and Dueling Dragons, Spiderman and Ripsaw Falls at IOA.

You could always figure on hitting these queues first thing after park opening, if it's summer and likely to be crowded. Then when you return later on, you can use your Express pass for your second ride (and third and fourth, if you're on-site), skipping the lines.

You could always figure on hitting these queues first thing after park opening, if it's summer and likely to be crowded. Then when you return later on, you can use your Express pass for your second ride (and third and fourth, if you're on-site), skipping the lines.
Right...if the standy line is less than 30 minutes or so, I wouldn't blow the Express for that attraction...just wait and then come back later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter