• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

would you ever make payments on meat?

There are so many things that I see on tv that you're able to make payments on. "Make only two payments of $19.95!" Uh, ok. Or I could just pay $40. :confused3 Seriously if you need to be making payments on something that's less than $100, you probably don't need to buy it.

Bob Slydell wrote: What happens if you don't make all your payments? Can they come repo your meat?

I'm sure they would. That's where the expression "Where's the beef?" came from! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

TC :cool1:

I think DH would be very upset if I started making payments for meat. :teeth:

Product Detail

Nutritional Information

Item Number M102778
Kansas City (6) 6oz Filets w/18 Jumbo Easy-Peel Shrimp

QVC Price $112.75
Shipping and Handling $11.72
Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H. Click here for details.
Easy Pay 3 Installments of $37.58, plus Tax and Shipping/Handling.

Two perennial favorites come together for a palate-pleasing offering with this Kansas City filet and shrimp combination. Each juicy filet mignon is triple trimmed and aged to perfection. Serve them alone or add a few jumbo shrimp to your plate for a savory serving. Shown with serving plate and garnish, not included.

Includes six 6-oz filets mignons and 18 jumbo easy-peel shrimp.

Made in USA.

Cannot ship to PR, VI, Guam.

Aimee K said:
What kind of meat are we talkin? Is it a prime cut?

Now there's a good point. I might make some payments on some very prime cuts of meat. :teeth:

Myst

$112 for 6 steaks and 18 shrimp? That's $19 a plate (if you're feeding 6 people). You could go out to eat at a nice restaurant for that! I could do that exact same meal from my local grocery store for half that, and the meat is still very good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter