Would you do WDW on a year you know you aren't going to be able do too much in the parks?

Zombie

Mouseketeer
So ... we did WDW last year and loved it. We were dealing with a health issue in the family then that restricted our time at the parks. With the exception of AK, we didn't go over to the parks until the late afternoon and would generally stay through until the fireworks at each park doing about four rides/shows through the evening. We spent our mornings sleeping as late as was wanted/needs and generally resting and enjoying the resort we were on (CRS). We walked around, visited the pools and main building, ate at the restaurant on site. Spent A LOT of time at the quiet pool. Went to DTD one morning for a walk and lunch. Went to TL one day (our favorite day of the whole trip). But it was a pretty quiet and laid-back trip. We had the FD. Used Disney transportation and ME. Had groceries in our room. Etc.

We loved it enough we had been planning on going again this late-August or September.

But the health situation of the family member has changed. So we've been putting off booking. We're kind of in crunch time where we really need to decide and firm up.

Basically, this trip would be even quieter than last time. We've decided that if we go we'd only get three day park tickets despite being there for seven days. Even with just three days in the parks, we aren't sure if we'd be able to handle that much. We'd really likely be spending most of our time on the resort and at the pool. Though the ill member of the party -- really, really, really wants to go back to TL and try BB this time. And the other member of the party would really like to try a day offsite and do either SW or Universal.

I'm just torn. I'm really not sure the expense of the trip is going to be worth it if we aren't going to be able to spend much time in the parks. And I'm really concerned that even a half-day/evening in the parks is just doing to destroy our family member. I know we could rent a wheelchair, etc. but ... even the getting to the park and the travel to get to WDW ... I don't know. I think it could be a set back rather than a positive. Though at the same time I know a change of scenery and family time and doing something fun in a more relaxed environment will be good for all of us.

I'm just wondering if we're going to spend the majority of our time at the resort and in the pool ... well, there's likely other places we could do that for cheaper and have just as nice of holiday. But we sort of liked the convenience of Disney and the fact there is lots to do if we're able. But why pay for it if we aren't able?

Basically ... has anyone done a Disney trip where they went in knowing they wouldn't be doing much in the parks? Did they still feel OK about paying Disney prices? Did it feel worth it? Or would've you have been just as happy having a beach holiday or pool/hotel holiday somewhere else?

I'm getting really torn about whether we should book and just ... know that we'll have as much of a good time as we can and that Disney will take care of us and that's worth the price. Not worry about the fact we likely won't be spending much time in the parks. Or if should argue for a shorter trip to somewhere closer by or a stay-cation. Or something that's just a beach/pool situation on the cheap ... sell-off, last-minute thing. Though nervous about venturing outside of Canada or the U.S. right now too with the medical situation.

Any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated.

Let me say we never spend more than 4 to 6 hours in a park now and we are satisfied. I will say we've been to Disney over 50 times; so, we are not having to spend long days at the parks any more. Just plan your short time in the park wisely.

Can the sick party use a scooter? For most people you can last much longer in the parks using one. Usually, what you gain in park time pays for a scooter in park ticket value.

I would maybe consider a different schedule and do mornings and then take the afternoon off and then go back in the evening. This might give you more overall park time. Also, you would be going during the cooler times of the day which may help.

Also, if the sick party needs to rest you may be able to have them stay at the first aid center in the park. There are cots to rest on. Then, maybe the rest of you can get in some park time. Maybe, you can alternate and have one person stay in first aid with the sick party.

@Zombie, as usual, our @Bete has given some wonderful advice! :)

If it is appropriate, I would second her suggestion of a scooter for your family member. Self-propelling a wheelchair, Rollator, or other assistive device might sap what strength they have left, but a scooter (or power wheelchair, if that is more appropriate) might allow them to enjoy more time in the parks.

In addition to her suggestions, I would talk openly and directly with the family member, if that is at all possible. If I were in your shoes, I would ask them this:

Will going to Disney World make you feel better? Even if you can't do quite everything you might want to - would you still like to go?

So many people who go to WDW, myself included, simply feel so much better when we are there. Our worries, our concerns, our pain falls away, and we are happy and relaxed - in a way that we aren't, or can't be anywhere else in the world. To me, it is priceless.

When I told my hubby one time that I was worried we spend too much money on our Disney trips, he told me that it was worth every penny, and twice as much, to see me smile and laugh again. (My luckiest day was the day I met him!) He has even put in for a transfer to his companies Orlando location, hoping that we can maybe move there someday. He knows that even if I'm having a "bad legs day", I'm still happy to be at WDW; happier and better than I would be at home.

I would also openly talk with the other members of the family that will be traveling along. Even if the person whose health condition is such a concern can't go to the parks as much as the other members of the group, it may still be beneficial for everyone to go back to this happy place for one more trip together.

At WDW, we enjoy not just the theme parks, but also the overall experience. The theming at the Resorts, the different meal options, even just quiet times together as a family. We chose to go to WDW because it is an all-inclusive experience, and we can pick and choose what we want to do, on our schedule. You are right - it can cost significantly more than stay at many non-theme park adjacent resorts, but our experience has been that we are always more happy overall with a Disney trip, than a non-Disney trip.

It's completely OK to go WDW, and just enjoy your time at the Resort. And, it's OK to go to WDW, and stay offsite if you want/need to (to help with budget concerns). You know better than anyone here if just being at WDW will make your family member (and your entire family) happy.

I know this is a difficult decision for you; I hope that whatever you decide, you and your entire family have the best possible time together. :)

I would say if you're happy going to Disney, then go!
We tend to not spend too much time in the parks. Some days it's afternoon before we get going, some days it's a couple of hours in one park, then we feel like we need a break.
I prefer to not stress too much and wear myself out, and DD can't go all day either. If she needs to sleep until noon, so be it! It's vacation after all.
Matter of fact, for our upcoming trip, I've planned a couple of days where we will probably get a late start, and one day with BOG breakfast at 8:00, and we'll quit by lunchtime. Then later that afternoon or evening if we want, we'll go somewhere (we have park hoppers).

1) Lots of people, DO NOT do parks when at Disney, or at least do very few hours.
2) Activities I would recommend in lieu of parks would be
. . . explore Fort Wilderness, especially the FREE evening Campfire (Chip-n-Dale autographs, sing-along, outdoor movies)
. . . stroll The Boardwalk in the evening and view the street performers
. . . ride the monorail for a spin and just sit and people-watch
. . . take a boat ride (eg. Epcot resorts, Fort Wilderness & MK) and do the same thing
. . . try your hand at one of the miniature golf courses

@lost*in*cyberspace Do you have any suggestions on a resort area with a great pool? We're a little dumb in that area. We've never done a resort holiday ever.

Thanks for all the advice.

The EWC won't really be an option for us.

We're talking a lot about realistic expectations. I think the problem is that there's the hope that we'll be able to do it like last year -- that that's the baseline for the expectation. But I know that's not realistic. I don't want the ill family member to push too far. But I also don't want to be holding them back too much. It's a hard line to figure out.

We really loved our time just at the pool and we enjoyed how the restaurants treated us (have dietary restrictions).

But we did try to put a few hours in the park every day. I suppose if we didn't get park tickets and just bought when we got there if people felt up to it that'd save money up front.

Though there's the push to get FD (which we can still get in our price range and dates) and you need the park tickets for that.

We were just going to get 3 day.

We were thinking of getting the Water Parks because our sick party really, really, really wants to do TL again and try BB this time around. It's hard to say no when I hear: "I've been dreaming about Typhoon Lagoon all year!" Blah. I know CSR (which is where we stayed last time and were quite happy with) is right next to BB ... so maybe we could do that? Can you hop in and out of BB? Go for an hour in the morning and then back to the resort and then back later in the afternoon?

Me and the "Sicko" could go in the morning early. First medication time has us up early but the rest of the family likes sleeping in.

But also don't want to wear Sicko out before everyone else can enjoy the day too.

Tough balance to find.

Health has declined a lot since last year's trip though and has some different challenges. Mobility and chronic pain are more significant issues to deal with this year.

We really loved having a room near the quiet pool. Super easy to go spend time in the pool. Back to the room to nap/get out of the sun. Hop in the pool quickly to cool down after the parks. Even managed some short bedtime swims even on the 'bad' days.

Really torn about what we'll do but see a really good deal for us right now in terms of price, FD and direct flights on points so going to have to decide very, very soon.

I think we want to but we're nervous. But feel like we're leaning toward the family time and the change of scenery is what gives the real value for money even if we don't get into the parks much. Just afraid Sicko and some other family members might be frustrated or disappointed. Or worse ... things get overdone and we'll pay for it for sometime after when Sicko is really rundown after the trip.

Hard choice. Harder than I thought. We had been gung-ho but things have been rough since May, which was when we were originally going to book. Now we're about three weeks out from our ideal vacation date and in about a six-eight week window of best vacation times ... and still ... we keep waiting for some improvements or signs or a few "good days" in a row to go ahead with the booking.

Got a medical appointment tomorrow. Maybe it will help finalize the decision ...

Thanks all for the advice. Surprised at how much trouble we're having with this one and figuring out what's right and best for the family in this circumstance. Canadian dollar bombing hasn't helped make the decision any easier from the budget end of things that's for sure.

@Zombie, I wish we could be more helpful.

From what you have said in your posts, if it were me... I would book the trip for as soon as possible, and then just let everyone know up front that things MAY be different this time. That we are going to play it by ear, and see what happens, and how well the sick family member handles the trip to WDW, as well as how each day goes.

Sometimes, we have to live one day at a time. Sometimes, we have to live one hour at a time. And I have even had to live alongside a loved one (literally) one breath, one moment at a time.

Regardless of the interval, live each one to the fullest, the best possible. Leave no regrets on the table, and always say "I love you" to the people in your life you cherish. Everything else is negotiable.

Thanks @mamabunny. I very much agree with you about living for the day.

We're going to wait to see how tomorrow's appointment goes and maybe get some feedback there too -- then discuss it again and hopefully make a decision in the next 24-48 hours.

I would definitely look at renting a wheelchair, or even getting one of your own through insurance if the health issue is not very temporary. For me, when I first got sick, being able to sit for the non-fun things (waiting for the bus or for a family member to get out of the restroom) helped a lot. Having a more comfortable seat than a bench helps too. I was able to do a LOT more with the wheelchair, even though I was not able to push it much myself.

I say go and do what you can. Have fun, especially if this is a condition unlikely to improve. Take good break days, have a good plan for what to do when you get to the parks. If you go in with the idea that you are there to have a good time, not do a million things, you can have a great time.

If there are concerns other than mobility/pain/fatigue (many of those can be mitigated by using a wheelchair), you may want to look into a DAS. That would allow you to maximize the energy expenditures in the parks.

And we're booked. Whew. Big decision. Still feeling nervous about it. But we're going to give it a go and hope for the best. Sept. 5-11 at CSR with FD and 3-day park tickets and the Water Parks and More inclusion.

Any more thoughts and advice on how to manage this trip for our family, always appreciated. Know we'll likely be at the resort pool a lot. Other than the "Sicko" has requested AK and TL and/or BB. Beyond that ... we'll see.

Ha. OK. So it's booked and then sent a long a note to the party at work letting them know it's all booked and giving the dates ... get asked, "Are you sure that's long enough?" Same length of trip as last year but after all our hesitation about booking this year ... apparently now a week isn't long enough. I guess maybe should've slurped for extra days to make up for the lack of activity? Oh well. Don't want to over do things. Wish I'd understood we were thinking longer before the flights were booked. Oops. Shorter means less chance of burning out too badly and can use the "savings" to do other things while there.

I guess people are starting to feel more comfortable, confident and excited now that we're locked in.

I am. Would've liked to do 10-14 days, though, if I'd known anyone thought that was realistic physically or financially. Considering a few days ago we were scared about even attempting a week ... now "is it long enough"? Ha. Geez.

Ha. OK. So it's booked and then sent a long a note to the party at work letting them know it's all booked and giving the dates ... get asked, "Are you sure that's long enough?" Same length of trip as last year but after all our hesitation about booking this year ... apparently now a week isn't long enough. I guess maybe should've slurped for extra days to make up for the lack of activity? Oh well. Don't want to over do things. Wish I'd understood we were thinking longer before the flights were booked. Oops. Shorter means less chance of burning out too badly and can use the "savings" to do other things while there.

I guess people are starting to feel more comfortable, confident and excited now that we're locked in.

I am. Would've liked to do 10-14 days, though, if I'd known anyone thought that was realistic physically or financially. Considering a few days ago we were scared about even attempting a week ... now "is it long enough"? Ha. Geez.

LOL isn't that always the way?

I think you are planning appropriately - and that is going to be the key to having a great experience! :)

I am so excited and happy for you - I truly do wish you, and your entire family the most Magical possible trip! :)

@mamabunny Thanks for the well wishes and the advice.

We're all getting very excited now.

Managed to get Sicko to acknowledge/agree that we are going to rent a wheelchair while in the parks. Not sure how much it will actually get used. But will be good to have on hand.

Sicko is already planning the ridiculous amount of dinosaur stuff (including meal at TRex Cafe) that will be on the itinerary. Have a feeling we'll be spending a lot of time over in that section of AK on that day.

We've agreed we aren't going to do any late nights -- no fireworks. Since we saw the firework shows last year.

We are going to try to book the Poly resort dinner show one night. Heard that if you do the later meal you can hang around and see the fireworks from the beach across the lagoon after. So might attempt that depending on availability of seating and how the week is going and if it seems like Sicko will be able to handle a later night. Though have heard Hoop-Dee-Doo is better. But I think Sicko might enjoy the fire dancers and the other party members would prefer that type of show over a vaudeville style show.

We're going to try to do mornings in the parks this time rather than late-afternoons/evenings. We're working on getting everyone to agree that this makes sense given the situation and to be prepared to get up and on the go earlier than usual. For me and Sicko -- not a problem. Sicko is on the go by about 5:30. But usually ready for a nap by 10. But could do rope drop and a couple hours and then come back to the resort for a nap and pool afternoon? Make a decision about evening activities based on how everyone is doing.

Any suggestions on how to deal with dinner so we aren't eating at the resort cafeteria every night when we aren't likely going to be in the parks in the evening would be appreciated.

Know DTD can be quite crowded at that time of day. And we wouldn't do ADR likely either. And we found the drive from CSR to DTD on the bus rather long with the construction detours last year. So might be a little much at that time of the day. Thinking that most nights we're likely going to want to have Sicko back at the resort and ready for bed by about 9 at the latest. 8 might be more realistic. Back by 8 and then some time in the pool if up to it.

Though I have a feeling if we're doing morning/day activities this year, we'll likely be back at the resort from about 1 p.m. onward most days.

We are going to try to book the Poly resort dinner show one night. Heard that if you do the later meal you can hang around and see the fireworks from the beach across the lagoon after. So might attempt that depending on availability of seating and how the week is going and if it seems like Sicko will be able to handle a later night. Though have heard Hoop-Dee-Doo is better. But I think Sicko might enjoy the fire dancers and the other party members would prefer that type of show over a vaudeville style show.

I have to say that we love Hoop Dee Doo - it's a family tradition for us! The servers, food and entertainment are all awesome there; be sure to bring the wheelchair because there can be a LOT of walking in that area. They do seat folks with ECVs and wheelchairs first for that event, just as an FYI. You enter through the Trails End restaurant next door. In the warmer months, we book it earlier in the evening, so that we finish off the parks after sundown, when it starts to cool off. In the winter, we book for the later shows, and typically go back to the Resort Hotel after.

One of the GREAT things about being over there at the Ft. Wilderness dock area is that around 9:15 - 9:30 pm or so, the Electrical Water Parade goes by. Everyone loves it, and you can hear the music quite clearly over the lake! It's also visible from the Wilderness Lodge dock area as well. Not sure how good it looks from Contemporary or Bay Lake Towers; it then runs out into the lagoon kind of in front of the Magic Kingdom, but I am not sure of where the best spot is for viewing from there, however Front Desk at your Resort can tell you, I'm sure. I know that's a LOT later than you want to be out and about, but if your family member is having an extra good day, it is a free and easily arranged thing to do, just a bit of bus riding!

We've never done the dinner show at the Poly, so I have zero helpful advice there LOL.

Any suggestions on how to deal with dinner so we aren't eating at the resort cafeteria every night when we aren't likely going to be in the parks in the evening would be appreciated.

Know DTD can be quite crowded at that time of day. And we wouldn't do ADR likely either. And we found the drive from CSR to DTD on the bus rather long with the construction detours last year. So might be a little much at that time of the day. Thinking that most nights we're likely going to want to have Sicko back at the resort and ready for bed by about 9 at the latest. 8 might be more realistic. Back by 8 and then some time in the pool if up to it.

Though I have a feeling if we're doing morning/day activities this year, we'll likely be back at the resort from about 1 p.m. onward most days.

That's a bit tricky. You *do* have options, of course (there are always options at WDW! ;)) First thing I would consider is simply bringing along (or having delivered or shipped in) your own groceries. PB&J sandwiches taste MUCH better eaten poolside; present it as a picnic, and make it into a grand adventure! :) You don't have to try and prepare gourmet meals; but instead put the emphasis on the fun and not the food. If you don't have a chance to arrange for groceries, the Resort gift shops typically have a nice selection of simple grocery items, albeit at a higher price than you would pay outside WDW. And remember - you are at WDW, so all rules of what dinner is "supposed" to look like can be suspended; a banana, an applesauce cup and a nice bowl of cereal can be presented as "backwards breakfast!"

You can also call local pizza delivery places, and skip the room service (just don't use any of the flyers you may find on/under your door, or laying around the Resort. Look up the number, or use the App on your phone to order.) Another option would be to bring food back to the Resort from a favorite Quick Service restaurant in the parks, and then reheat it in the microwave located at the food court/QS dining at the Resort.

DTD/Disney Springs can be quite busy in the evenings, but I have found that typically before 5 PM its certainly more tolerable. With new options there (like the Food Trucks) it could be an interesting way to spend some time away from the resort, grab a meal, and sightsee a bit, that might not be too taxing.

The Boardwalk (at the Boardwalk Resort) is another really nice place to grab a bite to eat; from either Epcot World Showcase/International Gateway or Hollywood Studios, you can take the boat to The Boardwalk. Like DTD/Disney Springs, it will get busier as the evening progresses, but around 5 pm or so, it's typically pretty laid back.

Maybe with some rest midday, you can venture out for at least a couple of evenings so that you don't feel so "stuck" at the Resort for dinner.

I'll be looking forward to your trip report; here's hoping that the entire trip goes as smoothly and happily as possible!

@mamabunny Thanks again for all the great advice. It's great to know that DTD is pretty quiet before 5 p.m. We did it once in the morning and around lunch last trip and it was very quiet and enjoyable. But we'd done it years and years ago in the evening and even then without kids or health issues in play at the time we found it very crowded and overwhelming and a very long wait to get food. So we weren't sure it would be an appropriate option now.

I'd love to do Hoop Dee Doo. I think it sounds awesome. But we lived in the North (Alaska/Yukon) for years and the other party involved feels we've seen and done Vauderville and "wilderness" done well and doesn't want to experience the Disney version of it. Hmm ...

Oh well.

I sort of asterisked WL as a possible resort to visit if we're having a quiet day but want to get off CRS, though. It looks like it'd be an interesting one to wonder. And Sicko loves animals and noticed there's horses there. Don't think going for a ride would be that realistic but seeing them (and hopefully petting them?) would be a thrill.

Though, I noticed you can see animals from AKL too? So that might be a good resort exploration day too, if that's something we think we're up for. Saw that you can see animals from one of the restaurants and that one of the restaurants as some sort of lunch with a conservationist. That might be a thrill?

We might just end up at AoA, though if we do pick another resort to explore. It looks like it's wonderfully themed. Think Sicko would get a kick out of the Cars area. Too bad you aren't supposed to swim in pools at other resorts. It'd be great if we could combine a low-key outing to get off CRS with a swim.

We're really hoping to see the Boat Parade. So thanks on the viewing tips. We were hoping we might be able to see it from Poly after the dinner if we do that. But sounds like we might have to view it elsewhere?

Thanks for the tip on Boardwalk. The other party had expressed some interest in doing the Fantasia Gardens mini-putt so looks like we might potentially get to Boardwalk. Looks like a fun place to walk around and get a meal if Sicko feels up to it. Noticed that Cape May has crab legs. That would be a HUGE winner with Sicko. The other party was on a business trip to the East Coast recently and shared stories about getting a lobster and now all Sicko can talk about when we ask what feels up to eating is lobster, shrimp and crab legs. We don't live anywhere near an ocean to have that kind of seafood in a fresh state. Might go nuts if we have the chance to indulge while down there. Had been looking at Fulton's but Cape May looks like it might make more sense -- and it isn't two DDP credits!

As you can tell ... starting to get very excited for the trip. Think it will be fairly low key. But should be good.

We are going to order some groceries from Garden Grocer. We did that last year and were pleased with the service. Will likely do it again. Sicko does have dietary restrictions so we like to make sure we have stuff on hand for when we can't easily get something quickly. A pool picnic actually sounds like a great idea. I like that a lot. And seeing as pulling Sicko away from the pool was a chore last year, having dinner there seems like a very reasonable solution.

Should be interesting. It will be so good to get a way. Sicko has a "big" appointment two days after we get back. So it will be nice to have a bit of relaxation before back on the roller coaster again.

Woooo Hoooo! :) I'm so glad you are starting to be excited! And I hope that you find some things to do on this trip that will be fun for YOU too! :)

I just found a page at the WDW web site about the Electrical Water Pageant - I have linked it below. Here's some of the info from that page:

The Most Magical Viewing Places
Discover some of the best places to watch the Pageant across Walt Disney World Resort! Locations include:​
This water parade is a wonderful way to get ready for Wishes Nighttime Spectacular!

Please note that all show times are approximate and may vary by several minutes. All entertainment is subject to change and may be cancelled in cases of inclement weather.​

Electrical Water Pageant: Walt Disney World Resort

@mamabunny Thanks for this great info re: Electrical Water Pageant. I hope we are able to manage to see it.

I'll be OK no matter what we do. My hope is to get to MK one day -- hopefully on a "good" day where we'll be able to manage several hours as last year we didn't get on too many rides or attractions. I think about four before we called it quits. Haunted Mansion, Pirates, River Safari, Flying Carpets, it's a small world, Stitch's Escape and Toy Story. We went around 5 p.m., I think and stayed until about 1 a.m. Too long, too dark, too crowded and utter chaos with the evening show and the EMH. Poor choice on how to attack it. We'll do it differently this year.

I'd really, really like to see the fireworks at MK or Epcot again. Our MK Wishes experience was mixed. It was SOOOO crowded and that was hard for Sicko. And the people in front of us put their child on their shoulders and it really blocked all our views. We didn't feel it was fair to do that to the people behind us so we didn't hoist up Sicko. We still enjoyed it -- but we'd likely go earlier and try to claim a different spot and get a better view if we went again.

At Epcot it got delayed because it was raining. We waited and then it was decided we wouldn't wait anymore. Sicko was fading FAST. We'd been there since about 5 p.m. again and crammed in most of Future World (with the unfortunate exception of Test Track. :( )and the Norway Pavilion ride in the World Showcase. We stopped at a bathroom while on the way out and it started. We weren't in the best spot for viewing then and it was decided to keep heading to the exit. Sicko ended up in tears about wanting to see the fireworks. So we stopped but -- again -- we'd given up a direct view with the decision to exit and didn't have the best vantage point and had missed a chunk of it with being in the bathroom and walking to the exit before stopping, etc. But we weren't planning on going to Epcot this year. Since we did most of Future World (and it seemed a little dated) and we aren't sure how much there is to see and do in the World Showcase that isn't eating and watching dated movies. Neither is really of interest to us and think Sicko would be bored sick! Not to mention it's a LOOOONG walk around that lagoon for Sicko. So we'll see.

I'd like a water park day too and I'll be happy at the pool and getting a nice meal or two out. So I'm good. I'm not too worried about it. I'm honestly just so happy to be getting a holiday and a change of scenery and something fun after the kind of year we've had. 2015 hasn't been so good to us so far. It will be nice to get a few days away.

We also got the good news that Grandpa may be coming with us for the first few days to help us in the airports and getting to the resort and settled. Will give some help with dividing up parties so not everyone has to rest and be bored when Sicko needs the time too. So that will be good. We're working on figuring out how to manage that now since he'll only be with us for the first three days of the holiday. And he's sorting out if he can get on our flight with his points, etc. Fingers crossed it all works out and Disney is understanding without charging us an arm and a leg. He likely won't come if they're going to make him pay for the full week package that we're on since he's just coming for the long weekend. Doesn't make much sense to pay for the week. At all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter