Would you do this?

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
I have been debating for about a month now where to stay on my LA/Anaheim part of my trip. I was hoping to stay in Anaheim, then move over to a place in LA, but I haven't found anything that looks safe for a single girl on a budget. The HoJo in Anaheim looks wonderful, and am now wondering if I should just stay there and travel to LA when I want to go there. My problem is that I am kind of nervous to travel on the highways. Are they as scary as I think they are?

Secondly, how far away is Fullerton from everything?

I will have more questions I am sure, but I will start with these.

Thanks everyone for all your great advice...

Jo

The highways are crowded not scary. JMO! You have to know where you are going and just go! If you live/travel in a big city I dont think LA is really any worse, just takes longer. I dont know where Fullerton is sorry!

Since I live in Fullerton I can tell you....it's right here.

Ok, maybe that wasn't descriptive enough.

Fullerton is about 4 miles from Disneyland. Depending on where you need to go in Fullerton, go north on Harbor Blvd. Just past the 91 Fwy and you're in Fullerton.

Personally, I think staying at the HoJo & then travelling to other places is a good idea... if you get back early enough you can still enjoy Downtown Disney - enjoy a meal, go see a movie, relax at the Grand Californian Lounge, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter