Would you do this?

btass

DIS Veteran
So, here is an idea that I have been kicking around for a long time.

If I had the money, I would probably do it!

Take the earliest flight possible from New York to Orlando.

Go to one of the WDW parks for the day.

Take the last flight out from Orlando to New York.

In other words: A day trip! :cool1:

Woudl you do it?

We do it all the time, but we don't have to fly. ;)

I haven't done it before. But have considered doing something similar but to DL. If you are having major Disney withdrawals, I would say go for it. That is if you have the funds for it.

No, it is too much flying and running around in one day for me. But, it would be a cool story. :)

I definitely think if you have the energy you should do it! Then be sure to let us know how it went. :thumbsup2

I had free air once. I flew down on Friday, did MK Sat and Epcot Sun. Flew home Monday.

Kicked. My. Butt.

Based on that experience I don't think i'd attempt a single day.

I WOULD DO IT IN A HEARTBEAT !!!

YES , yes , yes ,,, it sounds like a lot of fun to me ,, and I'd take
lots of pics tooooo !!!!

If I couldn't go longer, and it would be years before I could get back...maybe. But half the fun for me is staying in a hotel (whether on-site or not), taking my time in the parks, maybe spending a day doing nothing but resort hopping or hanging by the pool, so probably not.

yep, I sure would...'cause I'm cool like that :smokin:

Cantw8 said:
yep, I sure would...'cause I'm cool like that :smokin:
And where have you been, woman?

No, I wouldn't do it for just one day. That would be like giving me a bite of a Reese's Peanut Butter cup, then taking it away from me. :sad2:

Friday before new Years eve 2005, we decide to run away for the weekend by 8pm we are on a plane. Two days at WDW and back home. :thumbsup2

SillyMe said:

No, I wouldn't do it for just one day. That would be like giving me a bite of a Reese's Peanut Butter cup, then taking it away from me. :sad2:

Busy night :rolleyes: I hate it when my life gets in the way of my dissing :teeth: you would do it for one day if I told you to :teeth: ....I'll bring the blender :teeth:

DF talks about doing that ALL the time! he wants to go just to say "yeah we were at the Magic Kingdom yesterday!" lol.

we did something sorta similar. we went to NYC for one day and one night. not something i enjoyed, but not because of the stay. and the plane trip was only 45 minutes as opposed to 2 hours lol.

I've done it. Barely 24 hours in Orlando on a buddy pass.

I thought I was going to be interviewing, so I planned the flight and left immediately after work on Wednesday night and got into Orlando at 10pm.

My first priceline foray netted a room on 192 for 20 bucks! 2 star, internet access and free breakfast, too. (Belgian Waffles, even)

Went for my 'interview', then went right over to MK and rode all the rides I wanted to, then went over to Epcot and hopped on Test Track, JIYA, and totally lucked into Mission Space preview. Left property at 5, back on a flight at 7:30 and back to Dulles at 10pm.

It was totally worth it. However, if you are dressed professionally at WDW, you WILL get stopped a lot to answer questions! :)

Suzanne

SillyMe said:

So true, so true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter