Would you consider it lying if

I hope that is clearly stayed on the app. It would never occur to me that you needed to have my cashier position listed from 23 years ago unless I was using that to demonstrate customer service experience. It isn't an omission otherwise as it is completely irrelevant.
No kidding. I can't even remember all of the short-term jobs I had in high school and college, let alone the details of the dates or company names of the ones I do remember. For example, I remember in high school I had a sales job at a local fabric store selling a new fangled kind of embroidery tool for a few months. We were not employed by the store, but by the tool company. I have ZERO idea of what the name of that company was. The fabric store itself is long gone, as well. Nor would it occur to me that I'd need to write down the camp counselor job or cashier jobs or that I spent a summer shelf reading in the college library or the holiday job I had answering phones for a local cheese company one year (dates? beats me). Ridiculous.

No kidding. I can't even remember all of the short-term jobs I had in high school and college, let alone the details of the dates or company names of the ones I do remember. For example, I remember in high school I had a sales job at a local fabric store selling a new fangled kind of embroidery tool for a few months. We were not employed by the store, but by the tool company. I have ZERO idea of what the name of that company was. The fabric store itself is long gone, as well. Nor would it occur to me that I'd need to write down the camp counselor job or cashier jobs or that I spent a summer shelf reading in the college library or the holiday job I had answering phones for a local cheese company one year (dates? beats me). Ridiculous.

I'm wondering if they can event GET records from that far back. Nothing was on computer. I know a few of the places I did work are no longer in business. We went door to door to collect for our newspaper routes, usually got "cash" for payments--well coins often. It would be interesting to see if they even had a record of me working there 40 years ago.

State applications in Virginia require every single job you've ever had and all of your education/degrees. If you leave off something for any reason, it can affect your employment.

I don't know how they can ask for every single job? I can understand the "main" jobs you've had. But not sure if I would include all the little pt jobs I've held in addition to the ft ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter