Would you buy at the GFV?

If GFV is coming I think it will be a beautiful resort and fulfill the desire of Members who want to be on the Monorail and have a different feel than BLT. I'm not sure if I would purchase GFV since I already own plenty of points, but I sure would stay at GFV over the next 30 years.

I emailed our guide to tell her to put me on the call back list as soon as it goes on sale and found out she is not in sales anymore. This will be our third guide and we have really liked the previous two. Does anyone know who is taking over for Michelle McCallister?

I'm ready to add on I'm just not crazy about BLT and we have SSR so if they do build GFV I will do my add on there. I want to add points by next years so they need to get started! :thumbsup2

I have always maintained that if they ever built dvc at the GF I would buy in a heartbeat. I don't care for the decor at BLT anyway. I mean it is nice but you can find it in a hotel in any big city in the country.

I emailed our guide to tell her to put me on the call back list as soon as it goes on sale and found out she is not in sales anymore. This will be our third guide and we have really liked the previous two. Does anyone know who is taking over for Michelle McCallister?

Michelle's gone? That means I'm on guide #3 also. I'm not interested in GF points, but FW would have been nice. Thanks for the heads up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter