Would you buy A Grand Floridian DVC Membership?

I... am... ready... to... buy... right... Now!!!

Where do I sign?

...and to add fuel to the fire, last week when we were at DL, we spoke with a CM - who informed us that there was planning going on for an extension of Downtown Disney into the current parking area and a new DVC resort planned for the Disneyland Hotel area, that would end up in more of the parking area, specifically right behind where the ESPNZone is now....

hmmmmm....

i could see adding on a small 25-50 point contract there...but I'm very happy with AKV..and depending on the point charts (and the resale prices at the time) .. I might just buy more AKV, and try to get in at 7 mos...

I would love to own there just because the restaurants are really special, and it would be nice to just stroll to the room as opposed to driving or taxiing back to BWV.
But like everybody else said, I fear that this one is probably going to be expensive. This might be one to get a real small number of points and expect to go only every two or three years, kind of a special treat thing.

I would guess at least $165/point with crazy high weekend point req...so no can do:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter