would this help....

valandemmy

Mouseketeer
I have heard on here... one of the ways to get picked to be the opening family is not to ASK first off, but second, to be wearing very cute disney clothes. My wife made this for our daugther... I was wodnering if you guys thought it would /might help get us picked to be the opening family. Cant really think of anything else that could make our first trip more perfect...

newcamera1306600x800.jpg

So...what do ya think.....think it might work??/?

::MinnieMo That is cute. Did your wife use the Minnie Mouse backpack for the front of the dress? My daughter has a Winnie the Pooh one that is big and looks like a stuffed animal. Good luck in being the opening family.

nope..she used a minnie mouse Purse. My daughter LOVES MINNIE....so we have the backpack too :+),

too sweet!!! hope your family gets the chance to do it!!
pixie dust princess: pixie dust princess: :wave:

Just running into CM who choses at right place at right time.Heck MK is magical place I wish you the best and here's some Pixie Dust*************** hope you get chosen.Very cute outfit and cute little girl can't hurt your chances. :goodvibes :wizard: :wave2:

Ok dh and I never arrive at the parks early. Now that we have a ds we may get there earlier. So what is the opening family that you are talking about? Thanks!

That outfit is so cute!
We were picked for opening family years ago (we were at TTC). The CM told us because he liked my daughters' matching hats :earboy2:

That darling outfit certainly couldn't hurt--I think anything that makes you stand out to the CM's helps....that might just do the trick!

Even if you don't get picked, I'd imagine you will get alot of attention from the characters and CM's---you'll have a great time!

VERY CUTE!!! It is fun to have special, one-of-a-kind things to wear. I am also making my dd some cute Disney clothes-- will have to try for opening family when we are there.

There are some very similar outfits on eBay right now.
I don't know if the person who posted this picture, is selling them, or if someone else has the same idea.

They are adorable.

- Eileen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter