Would this be silly?

HeatherPage

<font color=darkcoral>Proud mommy, wife and WDW fa
We have 160 DVC points to use that we can only use towards a resort on property (any of the deluxes or moderates-not the villas themselves). I was thinking of reserving two connecting moderate rooms so we could use one for the "bedroom" and one for the "living room" (for after my son falls asleep and we want to stay up to watch t.v., read, etc...(but keeping the connecting door open). Does this sound silly? I figured doing it this way would be more room than one deluxe room would be. :confused3

Because I made a reservation at a non DVC resort (as in one of the deluxes/moderates) and had to change the date of the reservation. Once you change/cancel a ressie using points for a non-DVC resort they can't be put back to use for the DVC villa inventory.

Cornado Springs has a few suites that include a living room and seperate bed room in connecting room. You may also want to consider using points to rent the Wilderness cabin/trailer which has living- dining and kitchen in one conjoined opened area and then one bedroom with full bed and two bunk beds. There is also another full bed in the living room. One bathroom in the hallway. The cabins are nice and quite, have decks to have a picknick and BBQ. There are of course the other activities around that area such as renting the boats, riding horses, small animal farm, sing a long with chip and dale, nature walk and the hoop dee do show and restaurant and there is a boat that will take you to the MK if you don't want to take the bus. Just another decision to make.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter