• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would this be an error?

EpcotKilterFan

The first to extend her Fish
Now... I REALLYYYY do not want to start a debate about what constitutes an error pin. The infamous "Januray" pin is a true error. I do not consider an error pin one that has paint missing or wrong color in one place. That is just bad quality assurance.

So, here it is..... would you consider this pin an error?
pin12956

And nothing is wrong on the front. It is on the back. On the back it says Ferdy and Mortie. According to Disney A-Z the correct spelling is MORTY. Now if they would have spelled Ferdy with an "ie" that could have been correct as that is how it was spelled in the first cartoon they appeared in.

So what do you think.

Debbie <----who is reaching in the drawer for a can opener for the can of worms.

It's not like they spelled the head guy's name <B>M-I-C-K-I-E !</b> :eek:

And how many people could have named these nephews without looking it up ? :rolleyes:

I knew that Mickey's nephews were Morty & Ferdy, but I would not have guessed the spellings.

I would guess that it is probably due to artists being creative, but not being good spell checkers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter