• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would love some help!

jandeeah

Earning My Ears
I could not figure out how to pick someone for this so I am hoping it is okay for me to post this in a new tread. If it isn't would someone tell me how to do it properly.
My are suprising my DD (turning 6) on her birthday(in June) with a scavanger hunt that will end by telling her we are going to Disney world in Sept.
I would love to have a sign that tells her thisfor her to find at the end of the hunt. We are leaving to go Sept 24th. I would love any ideas anyone is willing to share! Would you please help me? I am happy to share any info that migth be helpful. I am so uncreative I do not know where to start...If it helps any she loves Mickey and the princesses and Peter pan is her all time favorite. Thank you so much in advance for any help you can provide!
Andrea

OHHHH!!! I LOVE IT!!! :love:that is amazing! Thank you so much!!! Would you mind adding AnnaMay to it? I am sure this is a dumb question but do I just click on this picture to save it or how do I print it? Thank You Again!!
Andrea

Hi Andrea

Click on the image--it should take you to image shack --now click on image again to get full size--now right click --save as --then just print
Hope that helps

Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter