Would love some feedback on our dining choices...

jacksmommy

Mouseketeer
Monday is my ADR day and I think I have my schedule set with our restaurants as well. Would love some feedback. We are a party of 6 - DH, me, DS6, DD2.75, MIL & FIL. We will be staying at SSR and have a car. We also have Park Hoppers and regular FD. This is our 4th trip so we are trying some new ones and like to have a good balance of non-character and character dining. Thanks!

Saturday, 9/22 - drive down from NC

Sunday, 9/23 - DHS for RD
Akerhaus Dinner

Monday, 9/24 MK
O'Hana dinner
MK for Wishes/MSEP

Tuesday, 9/25 - our 8th Anniversary
AK for RD
Turf Club Dinner - my inlaws will go first and then we will go after, kids will have CS

Wednesday, 9/26
O'Hana Breakfast
MK

Thursday, 9/27
Epcot
Restaurant Marakesh dinner

Friday, 9/28
DHS for EMH
Via Napoli Dinner and Illuminations to finish

Saturday, 9/29
home to NC

My answers are in red below

Monday is my ADR day and I think I have my schedule set with our restaurants as well. Would love some feedback. We are a party of 6 - DH, me, DS6, DD2.75, MIL & FIL. We will be staying at SSR and have a car. We also have Park Hoppers and regular FD. This is our 4th trip so we are trying some new ones and like to have a good balance of non-character and character dining. Thanks!

Akerhaus Dinner - We are here for breakfast and it was wonderful. We def go here again.

Monday, 9/24 MK
O'Hana dinner - Great choise! I would stay at the Poly beach and watch wished from there, unles you are trying to get more park time in. MK for Wishes/MSEP

AK for RD
Turf Club Dinner - my inlaws will go first and then we will go after, kids will have CS - NEver been but have heard it is great

Wednesday, 9/26
O'Hana Breakfast - Kids loved this meal. They danced with them and had a blast. Food was great too - served family style. MK

Thursday, 9/27
Epcot
Restaurant Marakesh dinner - have been here many times are never dissapointed.

Friday, 9/28
DHS for EMH
Via Napoli Dinner and Illuminations to finish (never been)

Saturday, 9/29
home to NC

I think you did a great job with the choices -sounds like a lot of fun. After dinner at 'Ohana we each grabbed a LapuLapu(a can't miss cocktail IMO) and a pail of shaved ice sno-cone for the kids to go then went out to the beach and watched Wishes ...it was great.

Akerhaus Dinner We ate here several yrs ago. It was good best I remember.

Monday, 9/24 MK
O'Hana dinner One of our faves!
MK for Wishes/MSEP

AK for RD
Turf Club Dinner - my inlaws will go first and then we will go after, kids will have CS

Wednesday, 9/26
O'Hana Breakfast Great for kids
MK

Thursday, 9/27
Epcot
Restaurant Marakesh dinner IMO, skip this one. Lots of better choices in WS

Friday, 9/28
DHS for EMH
Via Napoli Dinner and Illuminations to finish VN really good

Saturday, 9/29
home to NC

Main thing...HAVE FUN!!!

We LOVE Ohana breakfast! Best character interaction of our last trip! My kids really loved it. Food is pretty good too. I like the "family style" serving opposed to the buffet style too.

They loved Ohana for dinner too. They got to play games and get out of their seats at dinner which most kids like to do :)

Ohana breakfast was our very first character meal and we loved it! We've eaten there twice now. Character interaction is always good. The food is good, nothing really special, but the juice they serve is absolutely delicious!! We like to schedule an early breakfast on our MK day then hop on the monorail and be at MK before rope drop. It's so nice that it's an all you can eat but you're not always getting up to go to the buffet and worrying about missing characters.

Ohana dinner...:love: The food was amazing and I have to admit, we ate so much darn food that it was rediculous. When people say the restaurant gets loud, they're not joking. We were really tired the evening we went, otherwise it would have been alot of fun. I would eat here again, and I have recommended it to friends.

We ate lunch at Restaurant Marrakesh...it was my husband's pick. I kind of assumed I wouldn't like it (because I wouldn't have picked it), but we really enjoyed it!! The food was really good and the band and belly dancer were pretty neat. The restaurant is very pretty and it was only about half full, so it was a nice place to rest up for a little while. I would eat here again.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter