Would like suggestions

JnX1

Mouseketeer
Here's the deal, have an ADR booked for Primetime 50's for dinner one day. Thinking about changing it to lunch a different day to make room for either Biergaten or Teppan Edo dinner. Good idea or not? And which would you choose between the two? I have the dining plan so cost isn't really an issue. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Also I'll include a list of all my ADR's in case you could suggest something I don't have. It will be our first time eating at all the places.

Raglan Road-D
Chef Mickey's-B
'Ohana-D
Kona Cafe-B
Coral Reef-L
Le Cellier-D
SciFi-L
Primetime 50's-D
Crystal Palace-B
Tony's Town Square-L
Whispering Canyon-D
Boma-B & D
Chefs De France-L
San Angel Inn-D

I would definitely recommend the Biergarten. It is a must visit for us every time we go. I've never eated at Teppan Edo, so I can't comment there. But I'd say, if you have the ADR available, switching 50's to lunch and having dinner at the Biergarten would be a decision you would not regret. ;)

Thanks for the suggestion. Another question though, would Biergarten be ok for my 5 year son? He's not really a picky eater but was wondering if he would enjoy the atmosphere and entertainment.

Personally, I loathe the Prime Time. The food is average and I absolutely disdain the schtick there. Others love it. My opinion would be to try the Teppan, but you may really like the Prime Time's schtick

Whew! You do have alot of meals! I really like Biergarten and will be going there this year. They do have an "american" childrens section on the buffet, btw.

Enjoy!

I did the same thing today! I cancelled my lunch ADRs at 50'sPT and exchanged it for a late dinner at Tokyo Dining, in order to watch Illuminations (it was recommended by another Diser). I haven't eaten at Biergarten, so cannot offer an opinion, but have eaten CS as Japan and enjoyed it, and the refurbished restaurant so far seems to have gotten good reviews!

Yea we started with the DDP but since we have never eaten at any WDW restaurants and couldnt decide which one to try we figured what the heck lets upgrade to the deluxe and try even more. Thanks for all the suggestions, i did change the primetime to lunch for a biergarten dinner. Now my final decision is whether to do Teppan Edo or Tutto Italia for a lunch spot I have open.

Yea we started with the DDP but since we have never eaten at any WDW restaurants and couldnt decide which one to try we figured what the heck lets upgrade to the deluxe and try even more. Thanks for all the suggestions, i did change the primetime to lunch for a biergarten dinner. Now my final decision is whether to do Teppan Edo or Tutto Italia for a lunch spot I have open.

never ate at the italy res. but cant mess up pasta!

Whew! You do have alot of meals! I really like Biergarten and will be going there this year. They do have an "american" childrens section on the buffet, btw.

Enjoy!

the bier. has a childrens section on the buffet. the normal kids food.

DS5 is not a picky eater at all so it isn't so much the food that worries me. I have never been here so I have no idea what to expect. I just wonder if he would be entertained with the atmosphere.

DS5 is not a picky eater at all so it isn't so much the food that worries me. I have never been here so I have no idea what to expect. I just wonder if he would be entertained with the atmosphere.

its like your sitting outside at octoberfest. he would do ok. the band plays and gets the people involved.

It is alot of fun! Great entertainment and you sit at long tables. I really like that as you can have some great conversations and meet some great people!

Biergarten got a new chef last year and is doing a fabulous job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter