• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

would like a new hard drive camcorder---help???

andychris14

DIS Veteran
This is really my dh's department but I wanted to ask all of my friends here a couple of questions. We have a regular camcorder with the tape. Last time we were in florida we could not use it, it the morning because of the dew. My dh wants to get one without the tape and you can put it right on the computer. Again, I know nothing about this but was wondering if anyone had a problem with the dew in these new ones? Which one? Why do you like it? Where is the cheapest place that I can buy one? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

can't help with any info but you may want to post on the Photography board too.....they are very helpful there and will give you some great advise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter