would it be out of the question for a CM to walk me from guest relations to the bus stop at epcot?

We have a flash light like this one. It's super bright. DH actually has a bigger, brighter one, but this small one is great on it's own. It's expensive, but worth it. We live in the country with no lights and I have no problem walking around with this one. It requires special batteries so make sure you buy them and the charger.

Yes, the poster had to mean Maglite, as Magnalite is cookware!
LOL - my thought is this is another 'autocorrect error'. But, cookware care be very handy sometimes - just look at Tangled!
get_the___tangled___frying_pan__by_sonamy12278910-d5x09mu.jpg

Poster from Deviant art

a3dd6769c02dc425a2d4b523de081dc8.jpg

Last edited:
A CM once led me though the dark stretching room and corridor of the Haunted Mansion, but he said that he was breaking the rules to do it.

i bought a maglite min pro with 272 lumens (which is the measure of brightness).

its a bit longer and heavier than the couple of flash lights i was originally going to bring but let me ttell you it blowse the other ones out of the water!!!!

even in full daylight in my bed room the light from it is very visible.

and the light covers a much larger area than my other ones.

i'm feeling more confident about walking at night already!

i'll still bring the other flash lights in case something happens to this one and i'm bringing extra batteries for it.

even though is so bright i don't think it will annoy people too bad as it will be pointed towards the ground not at people.

Contact your local boy scout or girl scout council.With all the different camping lights they will either have the right one in their store or can tell you were to get it.
We have several different kinds of head lamps in our house. I two DS's and one DD. Wheather they are doing night hiking or get going from their tent to take care of things they come in handy. You could also ask someone on the camping boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter