Would it be okay to ask...

Trouty

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this is out of order. I was wondering if it was okay to ask any member here who is jetting off soon to bring me some small 'souvenirs' back?

To be more specific my son collects the pressed coins from WDW and we managed to have a fun time getting as many as we could that we did not have. Problem was a couple of machines were broken whilst we were there and he is a bit upset he is missing a small number from this huge collection.

Apologies if this is not acceptable to ask. Thanks. :)

People ask for similar sorts of things all the time on here, so your request is not out of the ordinary - or out of place.
Hopefully some obliging Dis'er will be able to help you out soon - if not remind me nearer to our trip and we will do it for you. :thumbsup2

I have brought stuff back for other Disers before and I have just had someone get a pin for me :goodvibes

I would normally offer to help you out but I am travelling with lots of family this time and can't guarentee that I will get where you need me to go. If it was just DH, DD & I there would have been no problem DH is used to it now :goodvibes

Hopefully someone else will come alone & help out. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter