Would it be a bit cheeky...

KatyTheFairyPrincess

DIS Veteran
too celebrate my birthday 3 weeks late in disney?

It's my 16th 3 weeks before we go to florida, i'm not having a big party for it as I'd rather save the money for disney, would it be cheeky to go get a birthday pin in MK and celebrate while I'm there?
x

Celebrate away, afterall you will be in the happiest place on earth....:banana:

We went in September for my mums 60th although she wasnt actually 60 until October

Have a great time,

Ruby x

We will be celebrating DS's 1st birthday while we are there and he isn't one until the day we get back! Go for it!

Most definitely not! You can say to them "I'm here to celebrate my 16th birthday which was a few weeks ago" and they are more than happy to help you celebrate. In fact, a couple of friends of mine were in Florida last December and one of them made arrangements to celebrate the other's 50th birthday which wasn't until last week. Disney were told the birthday wasn't for another eight months, but they were happy to oblige. 16 is a special age and it'll be absolutely fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter