Would Cinderellas Slipper be too much?

PrinceGoofy

Mouseketeer
We (myself, DW and DD's) have PS's for 1900 Parke Faire and I've heard the desserts are really good.

But I was thinking of ordering each of them a Cinderellas Slipper as a surprise. They like anything about the princesses and the pictures I've seen look pretty cool.

Would this be too much?

We ordered them for our DD's last December when we ate at Citrico's. It was a surprise and ended up being a big hit. The girls loved it! I wanted to get a picture of them, but the girls at them so fast that I never got a picture! :teeth:

I say, Go for it! :sunny:

What is a Cinderella's Slipper? And how do you order 'em???

We had them at 1900 Park Fare last summer and they were wonderful. If you want to order them you have to call either the GF bakery or 1900 Park Fare directly and order them. They need at least 48 hours notice, although I ordered them a couple of weeks early. They were $14.00 each.

showphoto.php

You can get them for dessert at CRT, DD4 loved it!!

PrinceGoofy said:
We (myself, DW and DD's) have PS's for 1900 Parke Faire and I've heard the desserts are really good.

But I was thinking of ordering each of them a Cinderellas Slipper as a surprise. They like anything about the princesses and the pictures I've seen look pretty cool.

Would this be too much?

I ordered one slipper and one mini cake for our dinner at 1900 Park Fair for my 2 girls this past November and it was magical seeing their faces when they were delivered and I took pictures and it was great BUT my 2 DDs didn't like the slipper or the cake, but especially the slipper. They do not like chocolate mousse and they were pretty full already.

So although they didn't really like most of it, I'm glad I did it. I, however, LOVED the cake; it was delicious. My girls were just full and not big fans of mousse.

Our friends got one when we ate at Cinderella's Castle for lunch. It was $10 and I think it was a special since the "Cinderellabration" was going on.

I think i'm going to do it. I love chocolate mousse. If they can't finish, well, I'll have to do what I can.

I've seen pictures where they write the name of the person on the plate. Do you have to ask fo that specifically? Do they have more than one kind or style?

PrinceGoofy said:
I think i'm going to do it. I love chocolate mousse. If they can't finish, well, I'll have to do what I can.

I've seen pictures where they write the name of the person on the plate. Do you have to ask fo that specifically? Do they have more than one kind or style?

The writing is not always mentioned so you might want to ask but it wasn't extra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter