Would be grateful for some specific journal pages!

wanttobeinvienna

Mouseketeer
Good afternoon all! Let me start by saying to everyone who shares their time and talent for the rest of us

:worship::worship:THANK YOU:worship::worship:

I cannot tell you how grateful I am...

I have a couple of specific journal requests (that after searching the DISign boards, and every 4shared file -- you guys are amazing :thumbsup2 -- I cannot seem to find). I would be grateful if anyone would be able to create 8.5 x 11 journal pages for these things:

1900 Park Fare
Biergarten
Whispering Canyon
ESPN Zone
American Adventure (in EPCOT- I found all of the other countries, but not that one- maybe I have overlooked it :confused:)

Please forgive me if I have overlooked these DISigns, I would be grateful if you pointed me in the right direction! Thanks everyone!

Hi,
Natalies disigns have Biertgarden and American adventure journal pages

hope that helps

AWESOME! Thanks :) That is a HUGE help...
Of course, my idea of a 15 page journal now is over 100 pages!!
Multiplied by 4 kids!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1: LOL! But I LOVE them!!!

OK- so I am 99% complete... just can't find that pesky ESPN page... Guess most people aren't going there- but we are taking my DS9- who is OBSESSED with sports!! LOL!

Thanks for all of the help, and if anyone can point the way to an ESPN page, I would be so grateful!

FOUND ONE!!!!!!!

Oh wow- these journals are amazing!!!! I have been to Disney so many times, but only in the last 2 trips started really becoming organized, and PLAN! It has made such a difference :)

Thank you to everyone who shares their talents on these boards- we combined several different talents, and made the perfect journal for each child! SO EXCITED!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter