would anyone like a finished nemo cross-stitch?

irishelysia

Earning My Ears
Hey guys!! I have this nemo cross stitch (finished) that I wanted rid of, but I hated to throw it away since someone spend time making it...

Would anyone like it? I'd love to mail it to someone who will enjoy it....maybe frame it and put it in a kids/baby's room or something? It's nicely done, 5x7 in size. If you'd like to have it, PM your address or respond on here and let me know where to mail it to...

Here is nice big picture of it:http://www.elysiawright.com/DSC01765.jpg

(NO I'm not trying to sell this to anyone---I just want to give it away to someone who will enjoy rather than throwing away!! But I hope this is the appropriate board to post on:/)

I will take it, I would love to have it! We have a bunch of Nemo items, for a Nemo Bathroom!:goodvibes

hey Stitch's O'hana, sorry but someone beat you to it!! Thank you for helping me try to find it a good home, and sorry I didn't post back to this post sooner!

-Elysia

Thank You Elysia, it will go great in our Disney themed bathroom. I'm looking forward to getting it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter