Would anyone be kind enough to do 2 invitations in the next day or two?

kmjohnson009

Earning My Ears
I just found this amazing board and hope I'm not too late. We leave on Monday morning so I would need these two invitations by the Saturday night/Sunday morning so I can have them to print them out and pack them up. I am not picky at all, just want a special invitation for Cinderella's Royal Table for my daughter and a special one for Crystal Palace for my son. It's their first trip and we want to make those two breakfasts special for them. If any one of you fabulous designers can please help me on short notice I will be so thankful! Let me know where I need to send the details as I am a total newbie to this board!

I can make them for you tomorrow. Please provide names, dates, and times for the invitation.
Dee

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I hope you wanted me to post this here.

Crystal Palace: Tuesday, May 5th at 8:05am ---- Silas --- you can do it just like the one you have on your photobucket site page 9 with Winnie, Tigger, etc.

CRT: Friday, May 8th at 8:05am --- Hallie Grace --- you can do it just like the one that is also on page 9 of your site with Cinderella and The castle

Let me know if you need anything else! Will you post them here? Can you help me know how to download correctly? Thank you again so much!

Here you go. Please check for typos and let me know if anything needs changed.
I was in the process of working on a new Crystal Palace, so you can choose which one you prefer.
To download:
click on the thumbnail
you will get a large view of the letter
scroll down a little and look to the right
you will see "download" in blue
click download and save to your desktop

Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter