Would a cast member be willing to make me a video??

hkgripp

Earning My Ears
I'm taking my dad to Disneyland as a surprise for his birthday (May 29). We are going May 14 -17 and I want to have a super awesome "reveal" video for him, preferably at Disneyland. It would make it that much more perfect. He hasn't been since 2002 and would be super excited if he knew. I'm 21 and he's turning 56. I just want to spend some extra time with him :)

Thanks

I don't know what you mean by "reveal". Are you planning to blindfold him? You can get the photopass photographers to take videos on your camera - we did this with our family waving infront of the castle.

I think what the OP means is that it will be a surprise that will be presented to her dad before ever getting to DL. I think you'd have better luck asking one of the people on this board who are going soon to make you the quick video, not sure if a CM would really be allowed to do anything like this. If I were going to be there soon, I'd be happy to help but I won't be there until July...

GL and have a great time with your dad :goodvibes

Hi!
What did you want the video to show?
Im a annual pass holder and am there all the time.
Let me know if I can help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter