• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

worth waiting?!

Jods313

Earning My Ears
So, tomorrow is my 27 day mark from the day we want to have lunch at BOG. Is this something you suggest signing into at midnight, like the FP? or is more like dining amd open at 6 am? I am willing to do midnight but would hate to wait and it not open.
Thoughts and experiences??

Thanks!
~Jodi

So, tomorrow is my 27 day mark from the day we want to have lunch at BOG. Is this something you suggest signing into at midnight, like the FP? or is more like dining amd open at 6 am? I am willing to do midnight but would hate to wait and it not open. Thoughts and experiences?? Thanks! ~Jodi

I logged in at 6 AM and was only given 1 choice of time slot. Fortunately it was the time I was hoping for so I was thrilled. Not sure if I would've had more options had I tried earlier. Good luck!

I didn't log in until 5pm on my 27th day mark and there were so many time slots to choose from!! I couldn't decide which one I wanted! If you don't like the first times they offer you, press the refresh button and a new set of times pops up....keep refreshing to see all the possibilities.

I think I checked about a day after I got the email, and there were still times. We have a dinner so I didn't actually get a pass.

Booked yesterday on Day 24 before the trip and had many selections. Once I read the tip about 'refreshing', multiple times were available. Good luck!

Thanks for all the info. I booked this morning since my kids are up super early and I couldn't make it til midnight anyway..... soo excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter