Worth it?

italian alps

Earning My Ears
we will be in Magic Kingdom the week of November 15 to the 21st. Wednesday the 18 we will be spending our morning to early afternoon at Epcot and jumping over to Magic Kingdom (by 4)for EMH. EMH ONLY goes till 10, is this still worth it?( scheduled a 3/4 day) We will have all Tuesday (9 to 7) and Friday morning till two at MK. Epcot gets another half day that Friday. Or should we stay in Epcot that Wednesday and finish w illuminations? And take our other half day of Epcot to switch w MK.? Have I confused anyone yet!? Kids are 8 &9. Not that that matters

I would say it would be worth it to hop to MK on Wednesday. It seems like it would be the only chance you have during the week to stay past 7pm there, without doing the Christmas Party so you'll get more time in the park when it is lit up beautifully. Plus, it also sounds like you can still catch Illuminations on Friday night. The crowds at MK might be a little heavier because it is a non-MVMCP night, but that week looks very manageable so it shouldn't be an issue.

I guess I would ask why not just spend the whole day at MK on Wednesday and the whole day at EPCOT on Friday? That way you don't waste time traveling between the two parks.

The trends this year could very well lead to this being an underestimate. It would not at all surprise me if it was a mad house that night for the very same reasons you want to go. I would keep watching Wednesday's leading up to that day. If every Wednesday up until 11/18 is a crowd level of 10, there is a good chance that even during a light week, you will see a heavy Wed night crowd. Then it just becomes a value calculation of how much crowd makes it no longer worth it. There are some people who won't be bothered. There are some people who would say never again.

I think I would wait and hop closer to parade/Wishes time and plan on doing just the nighttime entertainment. If you can do this on Monday instead of Wednesday, I think it MIGHT be just a bit less crowded on Mon night. That Wed late EMH, even though it's only until 10, will draw in more people than the Monday regular closing. I agree with Mac30188's prediction. Even though the overall crowd level is predicted to be low, the Mon/Wed non party nights will be very crowded and feel much more like a summer crowd level evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter