worst theme park

Add another Six Flags, this one in Agawam, MA (originally Riverside Park). Riverside was hurting a bit before Six Flags took it over but all they did was put in some horribly managed ride clones (the queues are terrible, no where near long enough even on very slow days to hold the people waiting) and let the rest of the park continue to deteriorate. and the staff has no idea how to handle the clientelle at all.

I've been to both Williamsburg and Tampa BG and I do have to say, Tampa can't hold a candle to Williamsburg. Shoot me for heresy but in many ways Williamsburg surpasses Disney as the ultimate theme park in theming, ride management, maintenance, and variety.

I would say busch gardens is the worst just because if you have younger children the rides might be too intence for them. But the shows are pretty good and the food is marginal.

Disney's the best By far!!!!!!

I'm going with Six Flags as well. I have season passes to the Six Flags in NJ, and have been to the one in Maryland. Maryland was just horrible small and disgusting, however, I didn't encounter many rude people. The Six Flags in NJ, I have encountered many rude people. To start its dirty as anything. When I first took DH to WDW, he was in awe that it was clean. I can't blame the guests, but the parks themselves, litterbugs are everywhere, and WDW cleans them much more efficiently, while SF does not. Waiting in line for some of the rides there are gum walls floor to ceiling. This is not the kind of decor I enjoy. The lines do not move, and are hot and simply that, lines. The next thing you know you are leaning on a gum wall. The thing is that throughout the season it gets bigger and does not get cleaned, and I have seen this on more than one occasion. I still go like I said I have season passes, but I know the times to go and when not to go. As far as the dirty part, I carry nothing but Purell with me, but I do that everywhere. Its something to do with the children throughout the summer and fall months that entertains them. Plus I love roller coasters, but its still dirty lol.

Princess89 said:
I'm going with Six Flags as well. I have season passes to the Six Flags in NJ, and have been to the one in Maryland. Maryland was just horrible small and disgusting, however, I didn't encounter many rude people. The Six Flags in NJ, I have encountered many rude people. To start its dirty as anything. When I first took DH to WDW, he was in awe that it was clean. I can't blame the guests, but the parks themselves, litterbugs are everywhere, and WDW cleans them much more efficiently, while SF does not. Waiting in line for some of the rides there are gum walls floor to ceiling. This is not the kind of decor I enjoy. The lines do not move, and are hot and simply that, lines. The next thing you know you are leaning on a gum wall. The thing is that throughout the season it gets bigger and does not get cleaned, and I have seen this on more than one occasion. I still go like I said I have season passes, but I know the times to go and when not to go. As far as the dirty part, I carry nothing but Purell with me, but I do that everywhere. Its something to do with the children throughout the summer and fall months that entertains them. Plus I love roller coasters, but its still dirty lol.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. Add to the list of things you mentioned the wannabe thugs that visit and intimidate people.

That's why I just hop on a plane and go down to Disney. The extra money pays for my peace of mind.

But BG Williamsburg employees do not surpass Disney CMs! Disney knows how to get guests through the lines efficiently, they don't let cars go half-full, they fill all seats in rows for shows etc. I don't know how many times I've looked over at DH while at BG, and said, "Yep, this is fun.. but it ain't DISNEY!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter