Worst queue........

If you are doing an apples-to-apples comparison of time length from when you enter the line to when you are on the ride (say 1 hour wait) then Soarin' can't be the worst because it's indoors and air-conditioned. There are many queues that are boring/bland but also outdoors and these have to be worse than Soarin.

The Worst Queue has to be outdoors with as little shade as possible, with nothing to look at to distract you.

Tomorrowland Speedway fits that description and also has the car fumes as an added bonus. There is some shade in the middle part of the line but the beginning and ending are outside in the sun.

The Astro Orbiter is pretty darn bad. Peter Pan is also a contender for horrible queue line.

If "time standing in line" is the same for all rides then I think Tomorrowland Speedway is the worst. If "time standing in line" is the actual time you'd wait on any given day then I'd say Peter Pan is the worst because Tomorrowland Speedway would be 30 minutes while Peter Pan would be 60 minutes (assuming a normal 8 crowd level summer day).

A full Big Thunder queue is BRUUTTAAALLLLL!!! All those switchbacks with nothing to look at.. ::chills::

Soarin for sure. Waiting 20+ mins in that hallway after walking what seems like a mile to it is crazy. We can't really do it very often because YDD goes nuts in closed in spaces and it is very closed in there with ppl right up on you the entire time.

Soarin' has a poor queue but if the reasoning is because its long and cramped and people shove up against you and shove in front of you...TSM is just as bad if not worse.

Astro Orbiter to me is the worst because its awkwardly crammed right in the middle of Tomorrowland with nothing to entertain you.

Wow, I just rode big thunder several times last week, and didn't even notice any new stuff LOL. We only went through the standby line once though, and we were cruising, so I missed it all.

I hate the Speedway queue, for the previous reasons listed!

Tomorrowland Speedway! :faint: So hot and you suck up exhaust fumes and listening to the fake announcer and the "PUTT puttputtputt PUTTTTTT!" makes me want to choke someone! :scared: I never go on there for more than a 10 minute wait.

It's got to be Speedway. It's the only place you can skin cancer and lung cancer simultaneously. That's what the entrance to hell has to feel like.

It's got to be Speedway. It's the only place you can skin cancer and lung cancer simultaneously. That's what the entrance to hell has to feel like.

Agree! Last time we tried to ride it, a CM passed out loading the cars. They had to clear everyone out and get medical help. That has to be a horrible assignment as a CM. Hot, all that exhaust, not to mention policing all the kids ramming into each other...

I don't think I could pick a worst, but there are some that just don't make sense to me. I wish they would design them where if the line is short you could cut through some of the switch backs. I always think of things like Nemo for this. By the time I get through that line without a single person in front of me I don't even care about the ride, I just want a place to sit down lol.

I think they could make Maelstrom's queue a little better... When you're finally close enough to look at the mural in detail, there's this awkward wall blocking it and then you're on the ride.

I agree that Soarin' queue (and the movie itself) could use a re-revamp. ;)

Peter Pan, for sure. It's boring and hot and the current queue isn't long enough to hold everyone in it. Soarin' is a close second, but because it's inside and airconditioned I don't find it to be as pad as PP.

Ya know which queue I'm disappointed in? Ariel's Grotto. After going through the ride queue, which is so cool, I just expected something more. Plus, it's all closed in and HOT in the Ariel queue...you would have thought that someone would have put some fans in it or something. The air gets really stagnant really quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter