Worst fastpass queues?

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
DVC Platinum
Which queues do you miss out on the most by using a fastpass at WDW?

Expedition Everest
Kali River Rapids
Haunted Mansion
Rock N Rollercoaster (once you get into the building)

EE only sort of. The FP queue still has quite a few artifacts in it. Just has fewer than the stand by queue has. So I don't really include it on this list for that reason.

The rides you most need the FastPass for.

That is exactly what I was getting at! It makes planning a little more difficult. Do you try to go at odd times without a FP for EE, for example, so that you can actually experience the queue? Or just FP and skip the queue experience?

We are doing an early morning magic hard ticket event at MK. I assume they use the standby queue at Mine Train and Peter Pan, but I am not sure.

Ideally, I would like to go through all the regular queues, but with 0 wait. I guess we can't have the best of both worlds!

I can't think of a single attraction I'd rather stand in the regular line to "experience." None of them are really that interesting to me.
Yeah, it’s not like kids go back home and tell their friends how fun the lines at Disney are.(unless the kids are Disney geeks talking to other Disney geeks like me)

I won’t wait 2 hours to experience the FoP queue. I will get in line at the end of the day for a 45 min standby FoP, but that’s because the ride is worth it, not the queue.

Yeah, it’s not like kids go back home and tell their friends how fun the lines at Disney are.(unless the kids are Disney geeks talking to other Disney geeks like me)

I won’t wait 2 hours to experience the FoP queue. I will get in line at the end of the day for a 45 min standby FoP, but that’s because the ride is worth it, not the queue.
Many years ago I went to DHS before fast passes (I think). Anyway what I remember most about that trip now is the emersive queues of TOT and to a lesser degree Star Tours!

In the Haunted Mansion standby queue, there are chances to interact with some displays (some musical) that are bypassed by the Fastpass line. This is the only thing I miss, but the time difference of Fastpass normally makes up for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter