Worst Disney Attractions

skippyilove

Earning My Ears
What do you think the 10 worst Disney World attractions are? Perhaps The new Journey Into Imaginations? Stitch's escape? The results will be made into a movie. hopefully tonight if i get enough results.

at mgm, the making of the haunted mansion , if you havent seen it, do it, even watching grass grow will seem fun after that

Stitchs Escape @ MK
Narnia @ MGM
Sound Dangerous @ MGM

i would also like suggestions for the songs in the video :D. Preferably disney of course

Let's see......
Yes, Journey into Imagination. How about O, Canada? Stitch's great escape.

What's that ride at Epcot that goes through the plants/seasons??

The Racecars at MK--they stink and aren't disney related.

I personally don't like Snow White's scary Adventures.

That's 5--I'll keep thinking!

Just got back from the World and couldnt believe how lame-o the new Nemo ride at Epcot was! Maybe it was overhyped....but, wow, nothing happens except seeing some animation projected onto some glass and then a fish tank at the end. Thought I'd missed something!:confused3

Sounds Dangerous is the worst. I can't believe it is still there.

Country Bears

the current ride with Figment (the one I saw 20 years ago was so good, too..)

any of the countries except Mexico and Norway -- I like rides!

the cars at Magic Kingdom

the boat ride through the Land

the Hall of Presidents

Gran Fiesta In Mexico (New ride with The Three Caballeros) awful, awful, awful!
It made El Rio Del Tiempo look like a masterpiece.

Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management. It was fine the way it was before, why change a good thing? Now it seems even more dated

The Tiki Room-only good for a very hot day when yo uare sweating and need a break in the A/C.

Hall of Presidents-only good in the afternoon when you are needing an afternoon nap!!!

Racecars at magic kingdom0 you can go on those at any local amusement park!

Journey into the Imagination.

Stitch's Great escape

Sounds Dangerous

I say leave the original stuff alone because that is part of the fun of going to MK. I realize they changed the Tiki Birds format since then but I still vote leave it alone. Same with CoP.

Sounds dangerous should definitely be the one in your movie. That death march music would be good... Nothing Disney, because Sounds Dangerous is nothing Disney either.

Definitely Stitch's Great Escape!

Also the cars at MK, Gran Fiesta in Epcot, Country Bears at MK and that's all I can come up with right now.

Stitches Great Escape
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Sounds Dangerous
Swiss Family Robinson Tree House
Country Bear Jamboree
Mission Space (Only cause I MISS HORIZONS SO MUCH!)

That's all I got!

I agree with most of these, but THE LAND???? :eek: That's one of my favorite rides (if you can call it that). I love the greenhouses and the fish farms.

To answer the OP, the one that sticks out from our last trip is the Nemo ride at Living Seas. I was ready to jump out of the clamshell halfway through!

I guess a lot depends on what you expect from the attraction and that can vary from person to person. I like to be entertained more than thrilled.

I agree with everyone about Journey into Imagination. The original was great, but the subsequent versions are not even good. The first remake was awful and the last didn't even come close to the original.

The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse was only mildly interesting the one time I saw it.

Sounds Dangerous just doesn't cut it, even for me.

I'm probably alone in this one, but Fantasmic left me less than impressed as Disney shows go.

I agree with everyone on the Grand Prix Race Cars. They just seem out of place in an upscale park.

I haven't seen Stitch's Escape, but Alien Encounter was a bit extreme and Mission to Mars was very lame, so I'll assume the worst.

I'm more frustrated with so many good attractions that have been eliminated or changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter