• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Worried about snow & getting out of NY on Mon

MrsG

<font color=peach>We teachers ARE the worst!<br><f
I'm really obsessing about getting out of LaGuardia airport on Mon. They are saying 2-3 inches of snow but LGA has a problem if there is a flake. Anyone else been delayed because of snow? We have a 6:30am flight. What are our chances of getting out of Ny at a reasonable time on Mon.

Can't wait to see the mouse!

I would check before you leave for the airport. Also carry the 1-800 phone number for your airline reservations desk. If anything should happen don't go running to the ticket counter but call the airlines and you will have a better chance of getting what you need.

Thanks for the suggestion! Wish us luck!

Good luck. :) Having an early morning should be a good thing. Not much chance for backups since you will be one of the first flights of the morning.

My son is scheduled to fly out of LGA on Monday morning (7:00) to spend the week with his dad in NC. I was thinking of changing his flight to Wednesday.

If it is only a couple of inches of snow I doubt there will be a problem. If it is a real weather event the airline will allow you to switch with no penalties. Otherwise you will have to pay to switch the flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter