worried about making ADRS for 13

pmaurer74

DIS Veteran
I have been hearing of people not able to get ADRs for December and my 180 days is Monday. Should I make two accounts and get an ADR for 6 and one for 7, call Disney to make the ADRs? I have heard many of the restaurants you cannot book 13 online. Here is what I am trying to get:

Ohana
BOG lunch
Boma
Tusker House breakfast
50s PT
Akerhsus breakfast

CP when it comes out.

what do you suggest?

I'd call Disney Dining (407-WDW-Dine) and ask for the Group Sales. They'll set you up with a coordinator who'll work with your dates, preferred dining times, and set up the reservations for your large group. They often can get your group sat at one table. Easiest way to do it and few headaches/worries.

We booked a number of ADRs for a group of 12 last year, I just called the Disney Dining number and they were able to help me. Some restaurants required two reservations of 6, but they added notes that requested we were seated together. We were warned for some restaurants that they couldn't guarantee it, but once we got there it worked out perfectly with every meal!

I think calling is a great idea. I was able to get a reservation for breakfast at bog for 14 online... but I know this isn't one you are wondering about. best of luck to you!

I would call since they have a group sales line that handles this issue on a daily basis. It will make is easier for you in the end

In Sept 2015 our group of 20 enjoyed the free DDP. I tried reserving on line and could get nothing. I worked with our TA and she made the calls. We decided to plan our days around when we could get the ADRs. We didn't get everything we wanted but we did eat at some great places and all at the same time. Good luck!

By the time you call you already lost an hour. You can do this online. First try for your entire group. If that doesn't work then break into smaller groups. The important thing is that if you are using your MDX account, the first reservation must be booked under someone else's name that is in your group. Don't use your name until you make the second reservation. This works very well.

We went with 11 a couple of years ago and we had no problem getting reservations. Only 1 had us wait a long time and then seated us at 2 different tables.

I tried booking for 13 for our trip last Dec. I think you should be able to get some. I was only able to get a few, but we only decided to go in October. Our trip for 5 ended up being a trip for 13 a month later so we had very limited choices, but still managed to get some ADRs.

Not sure how you are at multitasking, but maybe you can try booking online while you call...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter