World Wide Photo Walk

mabas9395

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I
For those of you who follow Scott Kelby on the web, you probably already know that they just announced the 2nd annual World Wide Photo Walk for July 18th. http://worldwidephotowalk.com/

For those that haven't heard of it. It’s a social photography event where photographers get together, usually in a downtown area or trendy section of town, to walk around, shoot photos, and generally have fun with other photographers. There's no cost, you don't buy anything, its just an organized meet-up to get together and take pictures. They have them all over the country (and the world, hence the name) so there is probably one near you.

I signed up for one of the Chicago ones since I just move out here and haven't had a chance to get out and shoot the city yet.

Anyone else planning on participating?

Thanks. I may do one of the Chicago ones as well. Michigan City, IN is closer for me, but Chicago is much more interesting!

I think this sounds like a great time. Unfortunately I have to work on
that day and won't be able to participate. I wanted to give it a BUMP...
to give others an opportunity to see it. Have FUN!:cool1:

I signed up for the Ybor City - Afternoon walk. I would have prefered the morning, but it was all full.

Let me know if you sign up for this one.

Wow, fun! Slightly intimidating though; I'm worried about being the amateur in the middle of a bunch of pros :).

Anyone going to any of them around the Los Angeles area?

Wow, fun! Slightly intimidating though; I'm worried about being the amateur in the middle of a bunch of pros :).

Anyone going to any of them around the Los Angeles area?

Nothing to be intimidated about :thumbsup2 I went to the Philly walk last year and the participants ranged from full gear (2 bodies, multiple lens, tripods) right on down to people with p&s cameras. Everyone was friendly and helpful so you should have a great time.

Grrrr. Should have checked into this earlier. Philadelphia is all full now, 50 person max. Oh well, maybe next year.

Grrrr. Should have checked into this earlier. Philadelphia is all full now, 50 person max. Oh well, maybe next year.

Keep checking.....last year someone started a second Philly walk when the first got filled.

Wilmington still had some spots left also

I registered today for the walk in Ocean Springs Ms. That is awesome, as I live only a few minutes from there! Anyone else here on the coast?

The one in my backyard in Ybor City is actually hosted by Scott Kelby himself- and full unfortunately. I may do the one in Tarpon Springs instead.

I registered for Lakeland Florida :) Seems like it'll be a lot of fun.

The one in my backyard in Ybor City is actually hosted by Scott Kelby himself- and full unfortunately. I may do the one in Tarpon Springs instead.

Scott's walk filled up quickly. Once I found out my mother in law would be in town to watch our daugher his was all full. Thankfully, Dave started an afternoon walk.

It seems like such a cool event. There aren't in Atlanta or Chattanooga or I'd join in.

you can still attend as an "unregistered" walker, at least that's how it's presented where I live.

I thought I would bump this up seeing as it's coming up soon!!

Has anyone signed up for the one in Lowell, Ma. I am still trying to decide if I want to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter