world showcase snacks

boop oop a doop

Mouseketeer
i want to try some snackes from around the world showcase what are the best snacks to try im not bothered about trying anything from england as i live there

any suggestions?:)

Chocolate (milk or dark) covered caramel square with sea salt from KaraMel Kuche in Germany. Yum!

I also love the rice cream from the Kringla bakery in Norway.

i want to try some snackes from around the world showcase what are the best snacks to try im not bothered about trying anything from england as i live there

Everyone has different tastes.. You're better off just wandering around and trying things you think will appeal to you..

My son is obsessed with the shaved ice (with cream on it) at the kiosk outside of Japan. He's been talking about it ever since our last trip.

We've been visiting Disney for at least 10 years and we only just discovered it on our last trip. He was mighty disappointed to have been missing out on it for 9 years.

I've already been advised that we'll be visiting that kiosk MANY times next month.

Desserts from the bakery in France are delicious as well - the creme brulee and eclairs seem to stand out for me. If you go into the large store in Japan, there are lots of interesting types of candy, too!

Here's some suggestions, if you plan on making a meal of snacks like we did :rotfl2:

Mexico: La Cava del tequila: Chips and Guacamole
Norway: Pastry at Kringla
China: Egg Roll
Germany –Treat from Karamell Kuche
Italy – Gelato
American Adventure – Fried Dough
Japan- I had the Kaki Gori, didn't care for it.
Morocco- Baklava
France – Boulangerie Patisserie treat

We sometimes do "Dessert around the World" and enjoy these:

Boulangerie Patisserie in France
Tangierine Cafe in Morocco
Sommerfest in Germany
Kringla in Norway

Used to like the Beaver tails in Canada but they went away a few years ago.

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter