World Showcase now to require "downpayment" on dining with ADR ONLY!

tjmouse said:
This was DEFINATELY an April Fools joke. I sure wish they wouldn't do that. It gets everyone all worked up!

I repeat - This WAS and APRIL FOOLS JOKE - it said so right in the PodCast.

Ok, I have to listen to the cast again. I heard the mention of an April Fools but thought it was on something else.

What I dont get is, what kind of April fools is that? I mean normally an April fools is something that either gets everyone excited or upset, but to me, it doesn't really matter either way. It's just something that would be added that I dont really care either way about.

Also, it's not a very funny joke, when it's something that legitimately could be done and is done at certain restaraunts at the park.

For the record.........if this is a joke, I didn't intend to put it out as a joke. I dont think it's all that funny. I really believed it. I remove all responsibility for anyone else who believed it. I hate April 1. I really do.

civileng68 said:
Ok, I have to listen to the cast again. I heard the mention of an April Fools but thought it was on something else.

What I dont get is, what kind of April fools is that? I mean normally an April fools is something that either gets everyone excited or upset, but to me, it doesn't really matter either way. It's just something that would be added that I dont really care either way about.

Also, it's not a very funny joke, when it's something that legitimately could be done and is done at certain restaraunts at the park.

For the record.........if this is a joke, I didn't intend to put it out as a joke. I dont think it's all that funny. I really believed it. I remove all responsibility for anyone else who believed it. I hate April 1. I really do.

There were MANY threads/topics that were posted on April 1. Unfortunately, I wasted a lot of time reading April Fool's joke posts. The one about them having technical problems at EE and the Yeti (sp.?) being removed had me going for a little while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter