World Showcase Must Eats for those who've never been?

Yumi696

Mouseketeer
We've never been to WS before! I'm finally dragging my family there after the past two times being shot down due to the lack of rides there. XD

Any QS recommendations? Must have snacks? (I know about school bread and the ice cream martinis and those are definitely on my list)

Also any place that has a cool, chill vibe for my parents? I can take my two little brothers somewhere else for dinner maybe so that they have a chance to chillax before we reconvene for Illuminations.

Note: We don't have any TS credits left so just QS/snacks. :)

Thanks!

Anything from the French Bakery or ice cream store in France

Tangierine Cafe in Morocco

Karamel Kuche in Germany for yummy snacks

I have to agree with this 100%. Tangierine Cafe is one of my top 3 cs restaurants in all of WDW. Karamel Kuche is one place I can't pass the temptation. The caramel cheese cake with chocolate is to die for. For that matter so is the caramel popcorn and the caramel toffee bark and the German chocolate chip cookie and the... I think you get the point. :lmao:At Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles, I just close my eyes and pick something out, it is all excellent. And for something sweet and cold I love L'Artisan des Glaces. My personal favorites are the pomegranate sorbet and their mint chocolate ice cream. My day around the WS sure does shoot my Weight Watchers out the door when I am there. :rotfl2:

Les Halles Boulangerie in France has great sandwiches and snacks, and I love Katsura Grill in Japan for all my teriyaki and sushi needs.

You are in luck because Epcot has some of the best QS meals ever. I like Tangierine Cafe in Morocco, Les Halles in France, Yorkshire Fish in UK and Sunshine Seasons in the Land. All so good!

As for snacks, I always wanted to try the macaron ice cream sandwich in France and Germany has the caramel shop.

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!

Is there a QS at WS that's particularly chill and quiet? I'm thinking that my brothers and I can go off and eat dinner and they can have a nice relaxing dinner, and then we can get snacks and meet up again for Illuminations.

I think Tangierine is really chill. Sunshine Seasons is a mad house at lunch but it might be quieter during the evening when so many are in the WS.

Would they be open to paying OOP, since it will just be the 2 of them? If so, I would suggest San Angel Inn which is quiet, romantic and air-conditioned!

Cronut or Cronut a la mode
from the refreshment port
i love the variety at WS, but cronut is king

Pot stickers and egg rolls at Lotus Blossom Cafe. My favorite.

As far as a place that is "chill and relax", you don't really have to pick one place. You said you wanted to eat with your brothers. Look at all the quick service menu options and just walk around the world, pick up what each of you wants, then go back to the outside seating area in America. Relax and eat. Then meet up with your party of Illuminations. Everyone gets what they want. We've done this several times.

QS I would say Tangerine as well.. usually not very busy... also.. if the weather is nice... what about Spice Road Table.... have never tried it yet.. but it has to have some wonderful views being right there on the Lake, however end of June may be a little warm....

I am also 100% on board with these recommendations. The French bakery has excellent sandwiches; sometimes I like to go in just to LOOK at everything there (it's very well displayed and I might be weird:rolleyes1). Tangierine Cafe has a great combo platter that is good for sharing. And I never leave Epcot without a salted caramel from the Karamel Kuche.

We've never been to WS before! I'm finally dragging my family there after the past two times being shot down due to the lack of rides there. XD

Any QS recommendations? Must have snacks? (I know about school bread and the ice cream martinis and those are definitely on my list)

Also any place that has a cool, chill vibe for my parents? I can take my two little brothers somewhere else for dinner maybe so that they have a chance to chillax before we reconvene for Illuminations.

Note: We don't have any TS credits left so just QS/snacks. :)

Thanks!

Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie in France is tops..... Get the Macaroon!....also the Sommerfest cart in Germany has some great options

I think my parents would love Spice Road Table... but they might not be too fond of the price. Small plates add up! :)

Thanks for all of the suggestions! I can't wait to go to WS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter