• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

World Quest Resort or Caribe Cove

angbatiato

Earning My Ears
I have been looking like crazy for our 3/11 7night vacation. Short notice is so difficult to do (though I did book all my dining yesterday which turned out perfectly! :cool1: )

I've received two different quotes from two families from the UK for Caribe Cove

One is around $500 (US) and one is around 900 (US)...both look virtually the same thru pictures. The $900 owner says that you can see fireworks from the balcony and the $500 owner didn't say that at all. The view there looks like it is of a lake. Either way, not the end of the world.

World Quest Resort offerred us a 2 bedroom suite for $937 w/o ammenities and $1037 w/ ammenities. Ammenities include use of the pool and fitness room.

So I don't know what to do. Help!!!

We will be staying at the Caribe Cove. We booked thru bookit.com and got a rate of 109.00 per night for 2 bdrm. I have heard only good about this resort. Friends stayed at the worldquest resort and thought it was beautiful and would highly recommend it as well. Looks like you can't go wrong either way.

Why does World Quest charge to use the pool??? Is it $20 a day? What if you don't plan on using the pool on a certain day, do they refund your money? It just seems like a petty charge for a 5 star resort!!

We stayed in a 3bed/3bath at Worldquest last year and loved it. The pool area is great, especially the loungers, and they included a continental breakfast and snacks. We really liked how close to WDW it was while at the same time, being a very quiet out of the way resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter