World of Disney still give Disney Visa discount?

TinkLover101

Earning My Ears
Last time we where there we go 10% if we purchased 25.00 or more. Is that still in effect? Also can you use your Disney Rewards card for purchased there?
Thanks!

If I remember correctly, the offer is good until September.

Yes, you get a 10% discount if you use your Disney Visa. You can also get a 10% discount if you have an annual pass. These discounts are only good at World Of Disney. Other stores at DTD do not give discounts.

Feralpeg said:
Yes, you get a 10% discount if you use your Disney Visa. You can also get a 10% discount if you have an annual pass. These discounts are only good at World Of Disney. Other stores at DTD do not give discounts.

Thanks for the info. I mistakenly thought you got 10% off at most of the stores at DTD with the AP. :blush: :wave:

Feralpeg said:

I believe you don't have to make your purchase with your Visa card - you just have to show it to get the discount. :)

Lorie

Thanks for all the info. Now if I can use the 10% discount and my dinsey visa reward dollar card I will be in good shape. :thumbsup2

Feralpeg said:

cinmell said:
Thanks for the info. I mistakenly thought you got 10% off at most of the stores at DTD with the AP. :blush: :wave:

You can get AP discounts at other stores. From Deb's site (also listed on my AP sleeve but I can't cut and paste that :rolleyes1 :

MERCHANDISE DISCOUNTS

- Arribas Brothers, Downtown Disney Marketplace - Get a 10% discount off the total merchandise purchase price (subject to certain restrictions, exclusions and/or limitations including, but not limited to: Giuseppe Armani line, Baccarat, Crystal World, Hoya Crystal, Kosta Boda, Lalique Mats Jonasson, Preciosa, Swarovski, The Arribas Collection, Lenox and engraving and shipping charges). Not valid with any other discounts.

- Basin at Downtown Disney Marketplace - Enjoy a 10% discount off select regularly priced merchandise.

- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop - Downtown Disney Marketplace - Receive a 10% discount on all retail items and old-fashioned soda fountain creations.

- House of Blues - 10% discount off regularly priced merchandise in the House of Blues retail store (excludes books, leather, tobacco, jewelry and select CD's).

- LEGO Imagination Center at Downtown Disney Marketplace - Receive $5 off the total purchase price when the total purchase price is $50 or more. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount offer. Discount is available only at the LEGO Imagination Center Orlando.

- Planet Hollywood - 10% off select regularly priced merchandise purchased in the Planet Hollywood shop.

- Rainforest Cafe - 15% off select regularly priced merchandise purchased in the Rainforest Cafe retail store at either location.

- Virgin Megastore Downtown Disney - 10% discount off total purchase. Must present valid Pass at time of purchase. Discount valid only at Virgin Megastore Downtown Disney West Side. This offer may not be combined with any other coupon, discount or promotional offer. Not valid on virginmega.com or at airport locations. Excludes personal audio, DVD players, interactive software and accessories, game hardware, Gift cards, Virgin Mobile Top-Up Cards.

- World of Disney at Downtown Disney Marketplace - 10% off merchandise for Passholder only. Discount not available on purchase of Disney gift certificates, Disney Dollars, videos, food items, film, film processing, Walt Disney Classics Collection and other select merchandise. Discount also not available at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique opening April 2006. Discount not available on purchases of merchandise in Walt Disney World Theme Parks.

AKbabe said:
You can get AP discounts at other stores. From Deb's site (also listed on my AP sleeve but I can't cut and paste that :rolleyes1 :

MERCHANDISE DISCOUNTS

- Arribas Brothers, Downtown Disney Marketplace - Get a 10% discount off the total merchandise purchase price (subject to certain restrictions, exclusions and/or limitations including, but not limited to: Giuseppe Armani line, Baccarat, Crystal World, Hoya Crystal, Kosta Boda, Lalique Mats Jonasson, Preciosa, Swarovski, The Arribas Collection, Lenox and engraving and shipping charges). Not valid with any other discounts.

- Basin at Downtown Disney Marketplace - Enjoy a 10% discount off select regularly priced merchandise.

- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop - Downtown Disney Marketplace - Receive a 10% discount on all retail items and old-fashioned soda fountain creations.

- House of Blues - 10% discount off regularly priced merchandise in the House of Blues retail store (excludes books, leather, tobacco, jewelry and select CD's).

- LEGO Imagination Center at Downtown Disney Marketplace - Receive $5 off the total purchase price when the total purchase price is $50 or more. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount offer. Discount is available only at the LEGO Imagination Center Orlando.

- Planet Hollywood - 10% off select regularly priced merchandise purchased in the Planet Hollywood shop.

- Rainforest Cafe - 15% off select regularly priced merchandise purchased in the Rainforest Cafe retail store at either location.

- Virgin Megastore Downtown Disney - 10% discount off total purchase. Must present valid Pass at time of purchase. Discount valid only at Virgin Megastore Downtown Disney West Side. This offer may not be combined with any other coupon, discount or promotional offer. Not valid on virginmega.com or at airport locations. Excludes personal audio, DVD players, interactive software and accessories, game hardware, Gift cards, Virgin Mobile Top-Up Cards.

- World of Disney at Downtown Disney Marketplace - 10% off merchandise for Passholder only. Discount not available on purchase of Disney gift certificates, Disney Dollars, videos, food items, film, film processing, Walt Disney Classics Collection and other select merchandise. Discount also not available at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique opening April 2006. Discount not available on purchases of merchandise in Walt Disney World Theme Parks.

That is correct. I was thinking of the stores that sell actual Disney merchandise. My sister is a CM at Days Of Christmas. People are always getting upset because they can't get a discount there.

Feralpeg said:
My sister is a CM at Days Of Christmas. People are always getting upset because they can't get a discount there.

I wish you could use the 10% at the Days of Christmas. For some reason I always seem to spend a lot of money there. :rolleyes1 :blush: The Christmas merchandise is soooooo cute!

This is good news, this is the way it was with the Disney Club Card also.

I save even more by having my kids wait to buy all their souvenirs at DTD so we can get the discount.

:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter