World of Disney NYC upcoming Pirate Event

petescinderella517

Earning My Ears
Attention Pirates of the Carribean Fans:
World of Disney in New York City is planning a HUGE Pirate Event to kick off the release of the new movie May 25. It is supposed to be a full weekend of events starting with an early showing of the newest movie. Check the website for upcoming details as I am sure tickets for the premier will go fast.
Also, on Memorial Day, Artist Jim Shore will be there for a signing of his collection of Disney pieces. Another great event at the best place outside Florida. I will keep everyone posted about Pirates when I learn more.pirate:

Cool!!!! As I live in South Jersey I can make the NYC events and I surely can use a fix just about now. I was supposed to be in FL the second half of Easter week and was so looking forward to getting all the friday the 13th pins but I got severely flu sick and had to cancel. So you know I need the fix bad!!!

Terry

thanks for the info - we live in jersey, just across the river from NYC, so we should be able to go! (nothing planned that weekend)

I haven't seen any information about a Pirates event at World of Disney in NYC. Where did you get your information?

I was under the impression that last year's Pirates event in NYC wasn't very successful. I'm surprised that they would try it again.

Just signing on to get more info. We live in NJ now also (originally from Queens). We were at the WOD store last weekend and I asked about a special pirate event and they said probably but did not have any info yet. I will keep checking to find something out. Would love to be down in WDW for this but we are going July 4 week.

Linda

The website for World of Disney has all the info about the Pirate event that is coming. It was pretty successful last year and they are having a whole weekend of events this year. I have first hand knowledge of this.

Thank you so much for posting this. Wow, there are alot of events going on that weekend in the city. I just might have to sleep over.

Linda

I don't remember the price of last years but I though it was more expensive. This one doesn't seem that bad. I also love the Statue of Liberty piece.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter