• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

World of Color vs. Bellagio Fountains

Which is better?

• World of Color

• Bellagio Fountains

• Both/Tie

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Bellagio fountains are considerably older than WOC. This is like comparing Alice in Wonderland ride to Toy Story Mania. The technical advances make them totally different shows even though they were made by the same people.
For what they are, they are both great.

Very true, though I think Bellagio has a small set of fountain shooters that shoot higher than that of WoC... but I'd be hard pressed to notice the difference.

One thing I know for sure... both Bellagio and WoC will NEVER get old with me LOL!

One caveat of WoC is the fact that it's just a bit in convenient. You have to get a fast pass, line up a LONG time before the show even begins, and then get packed like sardines in the viewing area. Usually by that time of night, my feet are killing me LOL! Next time I'll bring a lounge chair :)

The Bellagio Fountains in my opinion are better, hands down. The World of Color fountain spouts look hideous in the day, and there is only one twenty-five minute show a night, which is kind of dissapointing. The Bellagio fountains, while older and lacking in color, have a sleeker and more efficient design and are more enjoyable to watch because they are versatile and expressive.

However, the two have many differences. World of Color is mostly projections of Disney films on a mist screen, while the Bellagio Fountains dance and are more choreographed to the music. In the end, it really is a matter of taste, and I prefer the performance of the Bellagio Fountains.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter