• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

World Of Color DVD! 7 camera angles, 5.1 surround sound!

CLIFFLIX

Earning My Ears
Just and FYI to all WOC fans!

This is a 7 camera, 5.1 surround sound "World of Color" video. You can watch it on www.Vimeo.com/clifflix and/or download you own free DVD too.

The DVD also contains 18 other supplemental videos relating to the concept and making of the show! Over 700 DVD's have been downloaded and over 80 Blu Ray.iso files from all around the world. (I'm amazed at the response!)

Check it out!

CLIFF ***THIS VIDEO IS FREE AND IS NOT FOR SALE***

[url]http://vimeo.com/25275761[/URL]

woc_dvd_sample.jpg

DVD Menus

woc_scenes.jpg

How do you download a DVD? All of my DVDs are physical objects, quite hard to send through the internet.

Are you mailing them out for free?

Matt, you need your own DVD burner. Most modern computers include DVD burners nowdays, even the mid-priced ones. You download the .iso file from Cliff's website. All the standard DVD burning programs know how to make a DVD from an iso file; e.g. Roxio, etc.

-Bob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter