World Market and 15% of Southwest Fares

scrap disney

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I am not sure if someone has already posted this information but if you spend $20 in a World Market Store between June 16 - July 13, you can get a 15% off discount on Southwest airfares (according to the World Market website).

http://www.worldmarket.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=11502313&cid=PJ_AD:Z:CPWM_2980

I tried to put the link in but I am not sure if it will work.

I don't have a World Market anywhere near me - I've never been in one of these stores. If anyone happens to have the number on their receipt that I could use to get the Southwest code, I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks everyone! (I wasn't sure if you if I should post this on the transportation board but I thought this is about saving money, so hence I posted here!)

Jody:)

Thank you so much for posting this! It is very helpful information to me. I don't know if I will be able to use the discount when I go. I will have to look into that. I have a World Market by me. I will be more than willing to share the discount with you :cheer2:

If anybody would be willing to part with a code, my checking account and I would be forever grateful. May the rain fall softly upon your fields. May the sun shine warmly on your face. Laying it on too thick? :littleangel:

i will be using mine...I will see if I can get my sister to go shoping with me so she gets one too. I see that it's about an hour from Mcdonald to the closest one to you. That would be about $20 or less in gas if you wanted to make the trip. Would the 15% dave you more than $20. Might be worth a day trip

Not sure where you found that but thanks for saving me a trip to World Market! Won't work for us either, going the end of November.
:/

I didn't see that anywhere in the terms on the website so I am taking my behind to World Market this weekend. We're flying in January.

I didn't see that anywhere in the terms on the website so I am taking my behind to World Market this weekend. We're flying in January.

The email with my code says "Purchase must be made between June 16, 2010 and August 16, 2012 for travel June 23, 2012 through October 23, 2012. Blackout dates apply June 29, 2012 through July 8, 2012 and September 2, 2012 through September 3, 2012. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date the discount will not apply."

I don't have a world market near me, but I would love someones receipt for swa if they can't use it!:goodvibes

I would greatly appreciate it. I didn't know we had to goto word market before the 13th...now I'm too late! Ahh

The email with my code says "Purchase must be made between June 16, 2010 and August 16, 2012 for travel June 23, 2012 through October 23, 2012. Blackout dates apply June 29, 2012 through July 8, 2012 and September 2, 2012 through September 3, 2012. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date the discount will not apply."

Did you get an email with a code after you went and shopped? I thought the code was on the bottom of the reciept. And the website attached to the link above does not match the dates you are giving. I think you may be referring to something else :confused3

I would greatly appreciate it. I didn't know we had to goto word market before the 13th...now I'm too late! Ahh

world market before JULY 13th. still time!

Did you get an email with a code after you went and shopped? I thought the code was on the bottom of the reciept. And the website attached to the link above does not match the dates you are giving. I think you may be referring to something else :confused3

world market before JULY 13th. still time!

I went to shop at the store and received a receipt for a code on the bottom. I went to the link they provided and entered my code and clicked on submit. I received a confirmation email with another code that gives me 15% off Southwest Airlines Ticket purchase with the dates I listed above. I haven't used my code on the confirmation email yet, but the dates are definitely the same as above.

Now i'm really sad that they took our World Markets away.:sad1: If anyone has a spare code to share, I would love to take it off their hands. Thank You

If anyone has a code they won't use please send it my way. I have some Mickey ears or autograph book that I can send as a thank you:) They are both new...I'm a travel agent and get these to send as booking gifts.

Just booked a flight and received the 15% off. Make sure that you purchase all of your plane tickets with one transaction. I was able to save another couple that are traveling with us $120.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter